Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Mine's not in inventory either but click give & I have a percentage. Don't like not knowing how much I'm giving!

I noticed that it was 2 gems per horse feed to skip it, that's how I count it.I know it doesn't directly answer how much you are giving, but at least I know how much I have left to do. strawberries are half a gem/skip 2 strawberries for 1 gem' and corn are 1 gem each to skip, and the carrots are 3 gems each to skip ... I look at the number of gems left to skip the rest of the goal can get my answer... Do hope My memory is correct lol
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-16-15 at 06:43 PM. Reason: strawberries

Rhino Keeper
    hopefully this isnt going to be like wonderland game timed quest for noble steeds ,-)

Fashion Designer
    This will be very challenging to determine how much progress we need to make each day in order to timely achieve the goals. Thanks Annie for letting us know we need at least 5 days for the second step.

As for the crops and bags of feed, I'm concerned more about the bags of feed. I was pretty much maxed on carrots and corn, with a decent amount of strawberries, so I need about 650 out of the 900 crops. But I'm going to have to keep planting the crops anyway to get 410 feed. And that of course relies on the dreaded random/variable drop rate.

I harvested 4 batches each of 6 corn. 3 times I got 1 bag, once I got 3, for an overall 25% drop rate (6 out of 24). If that continues, I will need to harvest over 1600 corn, carrots and strawberries!! That's almost 1000 more than I need to give to the quest!

Even if I were to start getting lucky and get a 50% drop rate, I still need over 800 crops to generate the feed, which is still much more than I need to fulfill the crop quotas.

Grrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    hopefully this isnt going to be like wonderland game timed quest for noble steeds ,-)
    Was just thinking the same. In FTW the horses only drop coins&XP and barely move.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    That was a lot of gems you just spent...
    Hmm, already maxed on the crops in question, and not feeling like collecting more invisible stuff, like the tulips... Instead of therapy afterwards, lol
    Pic of goal reward:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19752  
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That is it!!! I've had it with the beasties! They're eating up all my darn energy! I've purchased a skunk trap and cornered the little suckers in both my queendom's. I don't care about stupid Troll Tribe in 2tina, it will just sit and wait, as those skunks aren't moving for weeks! Take that you little annoying buggers, take that!
    I took a cue from you and popped a troll out of the Sparring Pit before I started harvesting the strawberries I planted an hour ago. He can stay right there out of the way until all the crops are done.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm. On the plus side of having 2 kingdoms, I can get 1 of each horse.

Of course that means 1000 corn and over 800 bags of feed ��

Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    How!
    500 Corn, 300 strawberry and 100 carrots!
    Hard work.
    Interesting quest
    And... Where is the quality horse feed? I'm sure that I saw that when I collect same carrots and strawberries but I don't see in my inventory.
    I give in the quest and I had 7 horse feed

You just have to continuously go pick your corn, strawberries and carrots you will get them there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Hmm, already maxed on the crops in question, and not feeling like collecting more invisible stuff, like the tulips... Instead of therapy afterwards, lol
    Pic of goal reward:
    Lol, the feed isn't invisible anymore & now hits inventory and has a cap of 999... (Yes, the dots included lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Hmmmm. On the plus side of having 2 kingdoms, I can get 1 of each horse.

Of course that means 1000 corn and over 800 bags of feed ��

I'm also working on it in my other kingdom. It's a level 30 something. Might a bit challenging but gonna try my best.

I'll be renaming my horsey when I get her...don't like those or can even pronounce that 2nd one...lol

Funky question marks now instead of boxes for emoji pics....lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-16-15 at 03:10 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******