Page 106 of 155 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Thanks, mreames! I still excited, and he has been in my kingdom for a few hours.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    No, you do NOT have to visit a level 5 stable to choose your horse. In my mind visiting a level 5 stable is a bad thing. I sold mine and built new level 4 stables. Lol once you visit a level 5 stable, the option to craft more horses for 999 gems is gone. I may never buy any more but I prefer to have the option in case I do want to at a later date.
    Then my question would be, if I do not finish this goal by visiting a level 5 stable, and closing this goal out, will my new horse be gone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    Thanks, mreames! I still excited, and he has been in my kingdom for a few hours.
    That's understandable I'll be getting one on my 2nd account in about 15 minutes and expect my horse on this account to be full grown tomorrow. I'm excited about both. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanKatRN View Post
    Then my question would be, if I do not finish this goal by visiting a level 5 stable, and closing this goal out, will my new horse be gone?
    Nope.. My horse is set to grow up tomorrow and I still haven't collected from a level 5 stable. I plan on leaving the goal unfinished in my book just like my "sticky fortune" from the fortune tellers tent.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Nope.. My horse is set to grow up tomorrow and I still haven't collected from a level 5 stable. I plan on leaving the goal unfinished in my book just like my "sticky fortune" from the fortune tellers tent.
    I do not have a fortune tellers tent, so I am at a loss. I also know different circumstances, but my Alicorn and my neighbors Alicorn was taken from them. I also know if I do not upgrade to level 5, there will be in my goals to finish it out with whatever amount of gems. I am not familiar with timed events, this worries me. Do you know for sure? I apologize in advance, but look at my name, I deal with actual figures. I hope this came out right, as I am not trying to dispute your words, only confirm them.

Host(ess)
    I should add, this goal has not closed yet. are you that confident on keeping your horses?

Fashion Designer
    I do not have a fortune tellers tent, so I am at a loss. I also know different circumstances, but my Alicorn and my neighbors Alicorn was taken from them. I also know if I do not upgrade to level 5, there will be in my goals to finish it out with whatever amount of gems. I am not familiar with timed events, this worries me. Do you know for sure? I apologize in advance, but look at my name, I deal with actual figures. I hope this came out right, as I am not trying to dispute your words, only confirm them.
    Visiting the stable lv 5 is not part of the timed goals, you can leave it open indefinitely and you will not loose your horse :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Visiting the stable lv 5 is not part of the timed goals, you can leave it open indefinitely and you will not loose your horse :-)
    Just checked that out. You are right and thank you Shambalaya, I appreciate your response. I am feeling better about this goal. thank you.

Executive Chef
    I suspect the alicorns you are referring to losing, cost 0 in the market and was never intended to be sold in the market. Is that correct? (2nd wedding alicorn)

Executive Chef
    I'm kind of wondering if they will put the horses in the market at a higher price later on, similar to alicorn parts being 400 gems in the love shack versus an alicorn for 600 in the market.