Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Executive Chef
    I have 21 unicorns , the decision was very hard to make I weight out a lot before I decided, since every body I knew was getting the black one I wanted to be different, Spirit was right about how you have to make a choice the economics of your own kingdoms and the choice we have to make for it,If it dropped more, to me a little over 40 energies is not worth the 999 gems , I thinking some bigger is coming down the road , so I got to save save save
    Was thinking on naming my Great Palomino Brown Suger but I changed my mind
    Hope you don't mine Spirit ,
    Spirit it is !
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-27-15 at 01:36 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Love it!!! (Loved the movie too with the same name).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Love it!!! (Loved the movie too with the same name).
    Yes good movie ,,glad you don't mine

Host(ess)
    Is there a limit on the number of letters you can get per day or are my friends just not so great? I only seem to be averaging 15-20 a day and since I started a little late, at this rate I wont be able to make the deadline. I am at 60% and that would mean 2 more days at best to get there. Do I just need to add some new friends or am I just hitting the cap on how many I can get per day?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twyz View Post
    Is there a limit on the number of letters you can get per day or are my friends just not so great? I only seem to be averaging 15-20 a day and since I started a little late, at this rate I wont be able to make the deadline. I am at 60% and that would mean 2 more days at best to get there. Do I just need to add some new friends or am I just hitting the cap on how many I can get per day?
    20 is the cap but it is worth having at least 50 active neighbours to ensure you hit your 20 responses a day. Use the "Add Me" thread to get more neighbours (you can add me if you like). Sorry can't add the link, I am technologically challenged.

Executive Chef
    I only get 20 requests back/day, one extra if I ask Stormie when I've already got the first 20! So Max 21.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Just started monster msh today... 3 down.... A thousand to go. But that's not what worries me... Jousting areana, first visit in 5 hours... Then every 12, but no chance that'll happen.... May have to gem skip the last part....

As for a second horse... No way! Too steep for me. Almost have enough for a second alicorn (mushroom put me back some). The drops don't do it for me...
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    20 is the cap but it is worth having at least 50 active neighbours to ensure you hit your 20 responses a day. Use the "Add Me" thread to get more neighbours (you can add me if you like). Sorry can't add the link, I am technologically challenged.
    Thanks, I wnt ahead and added you. My kingdom is a bit of a mess right now because I have tones of farmhouses out to get the building collections over with quickly. I have 63 people on my list but sadly I think I havent hit the full 20 each day because I had 56 letters this morning instead of the full 60 I should have had before sending out more requests. This means I have another 2-3 days of letters to get. Luckily I have 100 gems saved up from other game quests that will hopefully be enough to cover whatever I need to at the very end to make it in time. I dont think I will be able to make all the jousting arena visits so I will need to get in as many as possible and skip the rest, only thing I am worried about after that is the paw drops, hopefully I can get enough of them to cover the remainder with gems.

Executive Chef
    My experience was that I got a paw from every battle, as long as the monsters counted for the event. Check the first page for info on monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by twyz View Post
    Thanks, I wnt ahead and added you. My kingdom is a bit of a mess right now because I have tones of farmhouses out to get the building collections over with quickly. I have 63 people on my list but sadly I think I havent hit the full 20 each day because I had 56 letters this morning instead of the full 60 I should have had before sending out more requests. This means I have another 2-3 days of letters to get. Luckily I have 100 gems saved up from other game quests that will hopefully be enough to cover whatever I need to at the very end to make it in time. I dont think I will be able to make all the jousting arena visits so I will need to get in as many as possible and skip the rest, only thing I am worried about after that is the paw drops, hopefully I can get enough of them to cover the remainder with gems.

On second thought, perhaps a horse is too much responsibility...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horsey.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	20020