Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Executive Chef
    Any idea what either of these horses drop yet? I haven't touched these quests yet, too afraid to waste so many items that I need for something that might not be worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome Tybug (dragon)Thanks for keeping us informed!

I'm so hopeful to find out what they drop befor I get to that point
    Cause I am sooo tempted to get both horsies!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Any idea what either of these horses drop yet? I haven't touched these quests yet, too afraid to waste so many items that I need for something that might not be worth it.
    It's timed goal for the seals so 3 days in if you haven't started yet, I'm not sure you could manage the time restraints. But...that's your decision to make not mine. Good luck whatever you decide
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I just started yesterday on my 2nd account and think I'll make it. Hopefully you have at least gotten 99 carrots ready that's what I'm waiting on now.
    I wouldn't hold off too much longer though if you have an interest in doing it.

As far as tending your buildings goes, I have found that collecting from sawmills, stables, and glimmerdust troves all count toward the total percentage.

Farm Supplier
    If anyone needs a neighbor feel free to add me...I am now on the second part, and is wondering can the same neighbor send you a request on another day....like one each day? I also found that using farmhouses that only take 10 minutes is a good way to get to 800. I built several of those and I start two hours ago on this part 2 and is like 10% finish already..,hope that helps

Executive Chef
    Yes, you can send a request to every neighbor, every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieressa View Post
    If anyone needs a neighbor feel free to add me...I am now on the second part, and is wondering can the same neighbor send you a request on another day....like one each day? I also found that using farmhouses that only take 10 minutes is a good way to get to 800. I built several of those and I start two hours ago on this part 2 and is like 10% finish already..,hope that helps

Host(ess)
    I agree. I sent my friend a request this morning and she hasn't received it yet. Once took 7 days for her game to get a neighbor request from me!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Yes, you can send a request to every neighbor, every day.
    Thank you....for answering so fast...

Host(ess)
    I am worried about getting to the jousting arena 10 times. That itself will take a minimum of 5 days. And what are these beasties we need to battle? 50 of them? And 50 lucky feet? Has anyone made it?