Page 29 of 155 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bethaneyl View Post
    I'm confused about the 3rd seal ....my jousting arena is level 2 ...does it need to be fully upgraded? Or am I ok with level 2?
    I THINK you're ok since you're passed "the first match". But it's a great question that needs to be answered for all the people trying to get their jousting arena built.

Farm Supplier
    On top of a Mountain, in the middle of nowhere ...literally ...
    thanks mreames ...i sure hope so cause I only have....feed & 175 more corn to go .....Also are the matches/battles just regular spawned beasts or some jousting related spawn?
    I hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew ...
    Last edited by bethaneyl; 04-17-15 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Farm Supplier
    Hi.
    Any mods know if the horses are available to buy after? It seems an impossible task for those of us who work full time!
    Plus it just took me three weeks to get my 75 for the wig for Ivy so If I have to have help from 100 neighbours then I may as well give up now!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Hi.
    Any mods know if the horses are available to buy after? It seems an impossible task for those of us who work full time!
    Plus it just took me three weeks to get my 75 for the wig for Ivy so If I have to have help from 100 neighbours then I may as well give up now!
    Maybe you should change your neighbours, or at least check they are still active....3 weeks to get 75 responses is, well, disgraceful. Really, it should only take 3 days, maximum to 4/5.

Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    I am not sure how to do that. I just finished "I scream for icecream"
    U can go to The Hub and take a look at the goals. Locate where u currently are at and what still is ahead of u. If it's not a lot u still have a fighting chance. Good luck.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Jousting Goals are linked to the Story Outline Guide in post 2 if you need them.
    A link to the current ADD ME forum is also in post 2.

As for the level of the Arena, the goal 'The First Match' is just before you're asked to upgrade the Arena to level 2. So, if you have a level 2 then you should be good to go.

20. Intermission One Rewards 1,400 coin 5xp
    . UPGRADE the Jousting Arena to Level 2 (GO)
    (to Lv.2 : 3 Builders Paste(Lv.17). 5 Longsword(Lv.15). 4 Royal Block (Lv.14) 4 Royal Beam
    . MARVEL at the brand new Jousting Arena! (LOOK)

Farm Supplier
    Its like I am having pet dire boar covering all my Manties......it will be there for 5 more days till I complete my second goal....

Check your pinky. It's been generous this am! Gave me 50 energy and my neighbor got 100! Halfway through corny quest

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Hi.
    I totally agree with this post! I too work full time with long hours in the next 2 weeks. The last timed world event I worked hard at and was only able to get 3 out of the 5 individual prizes on both my accounts! Because of this I have sworn off timed events based on random drops. Sorry Storm 8, I will not again participate in goals where I feel you set us up to fail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'm going to need those 18 days plus some. I'm nowhere near even done with the harvesting. LOL!!!
    I am doing ok on the harvesting, but am struggling with the horse feed. What did I miss that others are doing to get through the first part?