Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Fashion Designer
    She came second time today, ca.12 hrs ago was first. Dropped 1000 coins. So far I am happy!

Executive Chef
    This event sucked if you didn't start on time. I wish there was more info regarding an event in the game. Not everyone comes here to the forum to find out information. It should be provided in game. The way the event appeared to me was that Luana and the cruise ship was a permanent building and the cruise ship was like the train station in FarmStory. If you didn't make it when it sailed, it was no big deal, you could keep trying every time it docked. If I knew that 1. Only finishing this event would make it permanent and 2. If I didn't start at the beginning of the event, I wouldn't have wasted my time. I only had 5 days and worked my butt off. Completely unfair. I would've rather ignored the game and the event until it was over.

Also, numerous time through out this event, including just now and three times last night, the food I made didn't count and I had to remake stuff. Last night I had to make cucumber sandwiches and another item three times. The first ones counted then the next three did not. Got frustrated, ran out of ingredients and couldn't make anything in the evening. Just now the same with pepperoni pizza. Gathered enough ingredients to make two rounds. Made the first one, which counted. Made the second and it didn't count but the supplies were gone and now can't make it until I get more bacon.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 04-29-15 at 12:32 PM.

I didn't start right away due to health issues, family events, providing support to neighbors who are ill etc. Did not update game due to issues from updating other games. It was late when I realized what was happening and I have been busy setting up a cancer support group and events. I have only completed first prize and done a few orders on 2nd part.

No sense in filling any more orders, I think as I have5 hours left. ??

Executive Chef
    Luana and the entire shipping area has disappeared even though the clock says I still have 3 hours and 39 minutes. Even though I wasn't going to make it, I was close to getting the 40 quick services. But now it's all gone.

I had the same problem I was almost to the 40 quick serves but got slowed down because I leveled up and it started asking me those dishes which I hadn't even learned so had to keep throwing away and waiting 30 min for new ones. Very frustrating and I played from the beginning. I still think refresh times on things like peppers,onions,mayo,cucumbers,broccoli etc that take forever to refresh should be modified to no more than 10 to 15 min especially in these events. And isame with refreshing orders. That is my prob in all these events is the refresh time is hrs and then more hrs to cook. I feel like the events don't factor those times to give enough time to finish the event. I came close but would have needed another two to three days to finish due to refresh times and cooking times.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalnaar View Post
    I get asked on my wall if I get Luana but I do not as I did not finish in time. Now I understand that they ask me because other neighbors got visits from her even though they did not finish in time either. This is getting seriously unfair to everybody if this is really true.
    They should not have her, unless they finished the goal.
    If you know their storm ID please send it to me by Private message(click my name ) and I can have someone check their games to get clarification.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Could not finish this event only because this event ended during my bed time! I love when this happens, and I was SO CLOSE! But 1,300 for Luana? No thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Could not finish this event only because this event ended during my bed time! I love when this happens, and I was SO CLOSE! But 1,300 for Luana? No thanks.
    I feel your pain I was SO CLOSE too!! I think it hurts even more the closer you were to earning her. I was 72 gems away. I should've bought them
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I feel your pain I was SO CLOSE too!! I think it hurts even more the closer you were to earning her. I was 72 gems away. I should've bought them
    Believe me when I tell you that you're not missing much! Luana is a total bust, she doesn't drop anything decent.
    She needs to be totally reprogrammed to gift people the 2000 gem worth that we was led to believe she was worth!
    So far I haven't even had 20 gems worth out of the silly, little muppet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    Believe me when I tell you that you're not missing much! Luana is a total bust, she doesn't drop anything decent.
    She needs to be totally reprogrammed to gift people the 2000 gem worth that we was led to believe she was worth!
    So far I haven't even had 20 gems worth out of the silly, little muppet!
    That does make me feel a little better haha! I know it shouldn't. I can't believe TL led everyone to thinking Luana was a 'great tipper'. Hopefully her drops will improve over time..
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |