Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

New Resident
    I agree. I used gems that I purchased to finish too.

I received from her 500 coins and 6 gems for 4 day, only visit once a day, I wonder , it is random for each player?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Luana came for a second time today (first was 05:30, now is 18:30), gave me a gem. Yay!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Yes she just came and visited me today also. Once this morning and once just minutes ago. Thanks TL
    Congrats! We picked up some of Luana's favorite food, so she should be visiting your Restaurants more frequently. Thank you all for your feedback!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Congrats! We picked up some of Luana's favorite food, so she should be visiting your Restaurants more frequently. Thank you all for your feedback!
    Yay!! Thanks!

New Resident
    I get asked on my wall if I get Luana but I do not as I did not finish in time. Now I understand that they ask me because other neighbors got visits from her even though they did not finish in time either. This is getting seriously unfair to everybody if this is really true.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalnaar View Post
    I get asked on my wall if I get Luana but I do not as I did not finish in time. Now I understand that they ask me because other neighbors got visits from her even though they did not finish in time either. This is getting seriously unfair to everybody if this is really true.
    What??! Hopefully those people are lying...need receipts

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    So are you saying certain foods cooked will make her visit more than once a day? Clarify

Executive Chef
    I got another quick serve this morning. Just one!! But from what I'm reading here I now might have a chance at getting two in one day. Oh yay, this is so much better now lol.

I'm not happy with WHAT she's dropping not how often. Please share that feedback with the team
    Main id: squinn1981

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalnaar View Post
    I'm one who didn't finish the goal & haven't seen her. Maybe those players are confusing her with Lily?

Fashion Designer
    If people that did not finish are getting Luann's then I will be asking for a refund for the chef I paid for. Although I would have finished without it, it's the principle of having paid gems for something that others are possibly now getting without having completed the work. Although I have received two visits once I don't consider two gems particularly generous. I would have actually preferred the six quick serves people are getting but alas at least it's not coins although I need them right now as I need a ton of upgrades as I try to get to that elusive level 14.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry