Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    That's 10 gems?
    10 gems to move on to next day, yes.

Rhino Keeper
    I paid the 10 gems because I had 5 easy to fill orders left from the first day. I just hope it's not like the dragon story event, where paying to start early had no real advantage in the end because you still had to wait for the next daily refresh.

reward for second day is 5k coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for information. I'll probably spend the 10 precious gems too and hope it's worth it.

Just hope that price doesn't go up each day either.

I was seriously considering using what ever gems I have on the new style deco stuff &
    changing the look of my restaurant. Neither of which I have done up to this point.
    I barely have enough coins for the sandcastle & wallpaper...

I just did expansion 16, finally bought Chateau Stove & payed for gingersnaps &
    creme brulee - went from over 1million coins down to below 30,000.

But the cruise ship stuff is irresistible to me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Thanks for information. I'll probably spend the 10 precious gems too and hope it's worth it.

Just hope that price doesn't go up each day either.

I was seriously considering using what ever gems I have on the new style deco stuff &
    changing the look of my restaurant. Neither of which I have done up to this point.
    I barely have enough coins for the sandcastle & wallpaper...

I just did expansion 16, finally bought Chateau Stove & payed for gingersnaps &
    creme brulee - went from over 1million coins down to below 30,000.

But the cruise ship stuff is irresistible to me.
    It does go up the next day it was 15 gems to get too. So I'm guessing maybe 5 extra gems per day to not have to wait the timer out.

Rhino Keeper
    Yikes & yikes you are on two.

I decided to use my gems on redecorating. Looks like it's possible to complete each days tasks so
    there is no worries for me there.

I'm thinking I'd rather have something substantial ("an item") for the limited gems I have so
    I decided to wait it out. 8-9 hours means no goal activity until tomorrow when I get up &
    first open my game.

Rhino Keeper
    My game has suddenly started to crash every time I click on the cruise event area. Before today my game NEVER crashed! Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I've already uninstalled/reinstalled and restarted my iPhone and it's still happening
    OK now I'm REALLY mad! I logged out and when I logged back in my game has totally reset to level 1 I didn't panic because I assumed if I connected to my FB all my data would be there but oh no I'm still at level 1! What's up with this game tonight?
    Last edited by sashahoney; 04-16-15 at 05:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    My game has suddenly started to crash every time I click on the cruise event area. Before today my game NEVER crashed! Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I've already uninstalled/reinstalled and restarted my iPhone and it's still happening
    OK now I'm REALLY mad! I logged out and when I logged back in my game has totally reset to level 1 I didn't panic because I assumed if I connected to my FB all my data would be there but oh no I'm still at level 1! What's up with this game tonight?
    Hey there! Sorry to scare you. We're currently looking into this. Please force close and you should have your account back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Sorry to scare you. We're currently looking into this. Please force close and you should have your account back.
    Thanks. I have no idea why this has happened because I have uninstalled/reinstalled my games various times and this has never happened. The thing that is most confusing is that I had logged in after the unistall and everything was fine so I logged off was about to go to bed when I had to check on something and everything has reset! I will try and log in again and see if it's fixed.

Nope still at level 1. I have no way to log in from the game because it's asking me to create a storm ID and when I try the one I have it's saying that ID is taken. If the game allowed me to log in using my details I'd not have this issue. I connected my FB and I was still level 1
    Last edited by sashahoney; 04-16-15 at 06:11 PM.

New Resident
    I have a question: if you do not complete your recipes for one day, do you lose that day? Or do the next day's recipes "queue up" so that of you don't finish day 1 until day 2, when you finish them on day 2 the day 2 recipes automatically pop up?

Rhino Keeper
    Sweet Jeppers and the dancing lambs of Kalkuta! I had to do some crazy transfer process and everything has returned to normal! If I had of lost all my game progress my iPhone would be smashed to smithereens!

My game is still crashing when I click on the cruise area ><
    Last edited by sashahoney; 04-16-15 at 06:22 PM.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast