Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

I'm having the crashing problem too when I click collect. I'm pretty frustrated considering I've spent some serious gems on this whole thing!

Update: I kept trying for about an hour and was finally able to collect Luana. She dropped 500 coins on her first visit. Still frustrating thiugh because I just wanted to go to bed! Hope she's worth all the trouble!
    Last edited by sarahlee86; 04-26-15 at 05:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    This afternoon I'd just collected the 40 quick serves and knew that I'd never complete the remaining lvls w the time left. My ship departs at reset tonight. I knew I wasn't about to buy the gems just to finish so that I'd get the hula girl so I just kept hitting the refresh button every time I returned to the game to make sure none of my cooks got delivered by mistake.

I'm glad the ship will b gone in the morning when I wake up.

Farm Supplier
    Really upset I spent all this time and effort only to realize that I won't get luana bc it kept asking me to cook from chateau stove, which I don't have....

Fashion Designer
    Just got the dancer, she visited and dropped 2 gems happy to complete the event, but I agree that it was tough to finish it on time. I didn't cook anything pretty much except things I need for the ship. I had some savings so it wasn't the problem and I decided to store all ingredients in case I'll need them. But if I wouldn't have Internet for the most of the day there is no way I would be able to finish on time, so hope storm8 would add couple more days!

New Resident
    Is there someone we can contact if we're having trouble collecting Luana? I spent some gems too and I don't want it to go to waste...thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    I just finished, but didn't get Luana. I see it in the storage/store but when I click on her I am told to complete all orders before the ship departs, but I finished and the orders are gone. I turned off the phone, turned it on, deleted app and reinstalled it.
    What do I need to do? This is quite upsetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlee86 View Post
    I'm having the crashing problem too when I click collect. I'm pretty frustrated considering I've spent some serious gems on this whole thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I'm seeing this too....she did visit once,but now I'm seeing the same thing as you in storage,the "complete orders" message.i did the work,she visited once,so hopefully that's just a generic description of her in store,or else TL is just going to have to fix it,their servers will let them know who finished the event(and I got back up pics of the "collect" hula girl
    I finished a few hours ago. I got the pop up and she right there in my restaurant ( dropped 3 gems). I have not see her since, but she is not in my inventory.

I will go ahead and report this over. Please go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com since it is the weekend.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I just finished the challenge and collected 500 coins from Luana. She was previously locked by goal for me and now she is unlocked, I have the same message as you all that the ship has departed, etc.

Fashion Designer
    Sadly I am not going to finish. I am at the last stage but my bar hasn't moved at all. Just a couple hours left and no ability to finish sadly. This stinks. I gave up all these supplies and have nothing for it.

I can't collect Luana either. Game freezes and crashes. Sucks because I bought gems to finish out this challenge. i was just ready to go to bed and be done with this but now I can't collect her!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    It took quite a few times of closing and re starting app ,but it finally went through(I didn't have to delete game at all
    I've restarted MANY times and havent gotten it to stop crashing or stick. My spent gems did finally stick. Hopefully this will get fixed. So mad that I've not only wasted time and money on this, but now I've lost 240ish gems as well. This is ludicrous!!

Update: just tried one more time and it stuck!
    Last edited by sandrop329; 04-25-15 at 09:41 PM.