Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Executive Chef
    Really like the layout of the event so far!!

A couple ?'s
    At what time every day will the next step be unlocked?
    I'm assuming this cruise ship is going to periodically stop in and if I was to buy a caterer would I have them every time the ship stops in or just for this time?
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    I'm missing everything! Dang it grocery store! This looks...promising.

Rhino Keeper
    The first goals I was stressed & couldn't really enjoy - new game, new goals & none of us knew how they were going to
    run. The egg goal I completed, but I didn't care, so wasn't stressed.

Oh dear - I have access to a lot of stuff I just haven't unlocked yet - so that stuff will show up?
    Guess I'll be using that swap button.

Oh great - I just completed two orders of steak & eggs and they didn't count towards the goal?? WTH!
    But a previous steak & egg did count?? What went wrong there?
    I should be done with that one & have a new recipe listed.
    ** Now I know why - it's not steak & eggs, it's "steak" from the meat market! duh!

ps
    I just payed attention to the row of the 10 locked items -duh- so none of them are the stoves with
    the special caterers.

I just finished cucumber sandwiches & got 450 chicken broccoli casserole - under which it had
    buy a counter 260 - I did that as I thought it would just make me put out a stored counter but
    all it did was add 260 to the 450 casseroles I need so serve -
    -queen provided the technical answer, I would have gone through half the goal before I figured
    that one out.

I'm kinda afraid to cook anything, serve anything, or collect any ingredients. LOL
    Last edited by Beecause; 04-16-15 at 01:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I switched my first 2 orders because they were both sushi requiriring ginger. I have not seen ginger since the flowers fiasco began. Waiting for the next ones.

Nightclub Owner
    The only downside to this event is that whatever we give to the cruise ship does not also go on our counters, so we lose money by not selling it. That may make me think twice now about which dishes I'll do for the ship and which ones I won't. High profit or yielding recipes may get swapped as I can't afford to not actually sell those dishes to my customers.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to understand but don't really. I originally only had 3 slots asking for stuff and I hit the 4th one cause there was no food there and now it's showing salmon sushi and a counter below it. I have counters free in my cafe, so not sure why there is a counter offer there.

Can someoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	19753ne help me understand what is going on?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	19753

Rhino Keeper
    You bought that slot for 300 gems. That's what it is on my game.

If you hit counter button then what ever #(31) is there will be added to the number you need to serve.
    31 of 1,050 will be completed.

Cool - counter thing answered
    Last edited by Beecause; 04-16-15 at 01:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The counter underneath is how many servings of that dish you have currently on a counter, you can use already made dishes to fill orders.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not want to buy anything with gems. I am so mad!!! It is not very clear. I still don't know why there is a counter there. They can reset my cruise tour and I can start from scratch.

I want my gems back . I was saving them up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    I did not want to buy anything with gems. I am so mad!!! It is not very clear. I still don't know why there is a counter there. They can reset my cruise tour and I can start from scratch.

I want my gems back . I was saving them up.
    The counter is telling you how many you have already cooked that are on the counter in your restaurant. If you click the "add 31" button, it will take those 31 off your counter and place them in the cruise ship to help fulfill the 1050 you need to complete the order.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast