Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Did you not figure out that you can press the "refresh" button to change orders if you don't want to make them? Or are you complaining that after you refresh, it still gives you stuff that's hard to do?

Yesterday I think I finished my orders for the day in about 5 hours. No, I didn't buy the helper, nor do I use gems in any way.

Sure enough no one is forcing you to spend your hard-earned real-life money on the game. But whining that you lose out to higher-level players, or players who spend more time on the game, is IMHO unfair and silly. We didn't get gifted higher levels, I worked my way up just like most other people did, and without using gems. Why should those who spend time and effort not be better-off than those who don't?
    Perfect explanation!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Today I saw a request that offered 4 cruise coins!! I think it was baked salmon or something. But my fish market hasn't been built yet lol. I keep getting request that offer 3 cruise coins - like 10 steaks, 10 broccollies etc.. This is very enjoyable so far...

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone manage to get any new recipes? I wonder when we'll get one in the picture?

Talking

i really don't feel like w?re gonna get any new recipe... I guess the image means that if you cook burritos (or fajitas, I don't know the names as my game is in French), you'll get a price such as the hammer.
    The goal is clearly the hula danser.
    Still haven't finished day 4

What I find crazy about this event is that after mastering the sandwiches for the 3 story sandwich, I told myself I would NEVER cook these again, and here I am, cooking cucumber sandwiches

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Today I saw a request that offered 4 cruise coins!! I think it was baked salmon or something. But my fish market hasn't been built yet lol. I keep getting request that offer 3 cruise coins - like 10 steaks, 10 broccollies etc.. This is very enjoyable so far...
    I did get baked salmon today, but I have a huge stockpile of it so I just used that, and didn't notice how many coins it was. I also had 10 pieces of salmon for 4 cruise coins.

Tomorrow I have tuna casserole for 4 cruise coins... not going to give them that, since those are loaded with house spice.

That said, all my food on the counters has mysteriously disappeared and it didn't reappear when I force closed and reopened the app. Will reinstall and hope everything is back to normal!

Rhino Keeper
    Nope reinstalled and all the dishes still missing. Not happy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoquillette View Post
    What I find crazy about this event is that after mastering the sandwiches for the 3 story sandwich, I told myself I would NEVER cook these again, and here I am, cooking cucumber sandwiches
    OMG that happened to me too!!! I finished mastering the Cucumber Sandwich yesterday and then one of today's orders was to make more! I was like "NO, please NO!!!" LOL!!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    I did get baked salmon today, but I have a huge stockpile of it so I just used that, and didn't notice how many coins it was. I also had 10 pieces of salmon for 4 cruise coins.

Tomorrow I have tuna casserole for 4 cruise coins... not going to give them that, since those are loaded with house spice.

That said, all my food on the counters has mysteriously disappeared and it didn't reappear when I force closed and reopened the app. Will reinstall and hope everything is back to normal!
    I'm so sorry that happened. Are you sure you didn't accidentally put it on the ship?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm so sorry that happened. Are you sure you didn't accidentally put it on the ship?
    LonePudding, I'm talking about more food than the ship would ever need over the 10 days! I had all 20 counters full of dishes. For example:

100k+ (I think it was closer to 110k) Ginger Tea
    90k+ Lobster Bisque
    90k+ Veggie Sushi
    80k+ Baked Salmon
    80k+ Baked Potato
    50k+ Coq au Vin
    30k+ Tuna Casserole
    17k+ BLT
    17k+ Tomato Soup
    9k+ Cr?me Brulee
    8k+ Chicken Salad
    5k+ Bitterballen
    5k+ Stew
    2k+ Split Pea Soup
    2k+ Cucumber Sandwiches
    1k+ Pizza Bread

Also had Bruschetta and not sure what else since the last few slots are usually dishes that I make on a rotating basis eg Lobster Thermidor, Baked Onion Soup etc.

Even Pizza Bread which's only 30 servings every time you cook it, I had more than 1k of it, and possibly more. What I quoted above is a rough minimum, there were perhaps more servings that I don't remember.

There's no way I could've put all of THAT on the ship. I'm now about 2+ million coins richer but honestly I rather have the security of knowing I won't ever run out of food on my counters.

Rhino Keeper
    BTW the numbers I quoted above, is number of servings of each dishes, not the revenue (coins).