Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Executive Chef
    A lot of us are having crash problems when trying to collect end prize,warning

I have completed all orders needed for Luana and when I attempt to collect the final prize my game crashes. I have restarted my phone and I have even deleted and reinstalled the app and it is still crashing. Can someone from TL please help?

Fashion Designer
    I am about to finish as well. I did not block my door as I usually had to s of food. I ran out a couple of times and the only day I had any difficulty was today - cooked for nearly 12 hours straight with a short nap. Most if today's orders were two coins and at the end I finally got some three coin orders. Thank god I cphad three four coin orders refilled or I would have been here till midnight tonight!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by becachic99 View Post
    I have completed all orders needed for Luana and when I attempt to collect the final prize my game crashes. I have restarted my phone and I have even deleted and reinstalled the app and it is still crashing. Can someone from TL please help?
    It took quite a few times of closing and re starting app ,but it finally went through(I didn't have to delete game at all

New Resident
    This is such a scam!! I have completed 9 levels and have literally been playing it all day and the green bar has barely moved! Unfortunately I do need to sleep tonight so I can work tomorrow. Same thing happened on the last challenge. I get all the way to the end and "conveniently" run out of time. I am so done with this game. It's not worth my time.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished, but didn't get Luana. I see it in the storage/store but when I click on her I am told to complete all orders before the ship departs, but I finished and the orders are gone. I turned off the phone, turned it on, deleted app and reinstalled it.
    What do I need to do? This is quite upsetting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    I just finished, but didn't get Luana. I see it in the storage/store but when I click on her I am told to complete all orders before the ship departs, but I finished and the orders are gone. I turned off the phone, turned it on, deleted app and reinstalled it.
    What do I need to do? This is quite upsetting.
    I'm seeing this too....she did visit once,but now I'm seeing the same thing as you in storage,the "complete orders" message.i did the work,she visited once,so hopefully that's just a generic description of her in store,or else TL is just going to have to fix it,their servers will let them know who finished the event(and I got back up pics of the "collect" hula girl

Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Completed the last day with 12+ hours to spare, and I never needed to close my restaurant, it's serving normally.
    Only problem now is, I can't seem to collect Luana, the game keeps crashing whenever I try to click on the "Collect" button!
    I am having the SAME ISSUE!!!!!!!!!! I cannot get her either....my game crashes as well!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have only 5 hours to go and I get the french dip sandwich, which requires 6 hours to cook...ugh really......time is running out and I am beat and very tired....I have RS2 on my IPad and then during this challenge I had to put the game on my IPhone so I can continue to play and complete tis challenge..and I still wont be able to finish. So mad right now..all this time and effort and I still wont be able to finish. I am a stay at home mom and I have all the time in the world...i am on this game all the time and I still cant finish.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I'm seeing this too....she did visit once,but now I'm seeing the same thing as you in storage,the "complete orders" message.i did the work,she visited once,so hopefully that's just a generic description of her in store,or else TL is just going to have to fix it,their servers will let them know who finished the event(and I got back up pics of the "collect" hula girl
    I am seeing this, too, but she *did* visit me, and the cruise ship has departed... maybe that's just what it says when you have her? Seems weird, but I did collect her AND she visited me, so I definitely have achieved her. Before, in the store it said she was "locked by goal" or some such thing, so presumably the change in message means we have her. Weird and ambiguous message, which would seem to indicate we have something to do BEFORE we get her, c'mon S8!?!?!!!

Of course, it is Saturday, so it is *very* unlikely we will hear anything from them until Monday. One person completed this a day early, not sure of your name, but does your Luana in the store have the same message?