Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

Quote Originally Posted by r88l View Post
    That would be lovely! I would definitely sign for that. You can't do 10 levels in 10 days if you have school or work. It is impossible.
    Just under 9 hours and i am still not on the last level. Ive been playing this game for the last 9 hours - the entire time ive been awake today. I definitely agree we need more time or a very easy last day. Im so upset ive spent a bunch of gems and quick serves and i wont be able to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I have a life which doesn't involve sitting on this game 24/7 hence I'm not finished.

Would be nice if they give us another day or two and if they stopped making the challenges too hard, kind of takes the fun out of them.

Rhino Keeper
    I have almost finished the Volcano.
    Could someone please tell me what comes after the volcano, re: is it another full baking day, like the previous 9 days?
    Also if I do not finish day 9 on that day, can I finish it on the next day and still get the gift of the volcano? I still have 34 hours remaining but it is now after 11pm here in UK.
    Is the volcano just decorative or does it have a function?
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    There is another one after the volcano to finish it. I have 10 hours left and I've only just started it. Also in the UK, so unless I want to pull an all nighter or buy gems, neither of which I do. I won't finish. Wasted the last 10 days working towards some decorations I don't even like... Fun

Farm Supplier
    Made it! With 9 hours to spare, and I didn't use a single gem or stop serving my customers the whole time. Now I'm going to go collapse!

Farm Supplier
    Aah.. This is just silly.. It's almost 1.00 am here..with 8 hours on the clock... I'm gonna randomely cook stuff they keep asking and hopefully when I wake up in the morning it's exactly what I needed to cook.

Farm Supplier
    I just started my last 2 recipes both of which will finish in 1 hour.

Executive Chef
    Iv just got the lanterns so no where near gettin hula..i got stupid stuff to be asking for at my level..potatoe soup having to wait so many hours for 1 potatoe is silly! I refreshed everything i could knowin i couldnt forfill that order....anyway im happy i got at least 1 decoration out of the event well make that 2 cz i got 2 lanterns

Executive Chef
    I've made a mini rant thread for those of us who would like extra time. Hopefully, kooky could pass on the message! Contribute here, the more voices the better!:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....37#post1099437
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I'm one coin away from finishing. Just waiting for my oranges or peas to refresh and I'm done! I'll have five hours to spare. This event was hard because you had to know what to save, what to cook to have it ready and whether or not you should block your door for a while. It was all about time and availability. Blocking my door helped tons the past two or three days.

I hope we have more events like this, instead of waiting on some CP time having dork. It was fun! Maybe we can win more spices and helping hands like before and dishes that actually make good money or have high quantities. Or some super pretty decor. It was Insomnia fortifying but fun!