Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Tropical Cruise Catering

New Resident
    I just refereshed my game. And i lost 200gems. This is insane. Now I have a extra slot and I didn't even want it cause I won't make it to the end anyway. This is so weird. S8 needs to fix this!!!

Rhino Keeper
    In all my years playing any games, this is the 1st time I am not going to finish a quest/goal or reward... and I am not happy about it. I really think it was unfair to block us for playing early on. I would cook stuff, reach the 1 level and then had to wait 12 hrs or more until the next section would unlock!!! Of course the next level would unlock abt 1 hr after I went to sleep and I would be blocked from playing all day. This was ridiculous and unfair. We should have been able to keep playing when you only have 10 days to do something.

A bunch of times I would put something to cook, come back 30 minutes later when it should have been done and it was not even cooking, like I never started it. Wasted a bunch of time like that. THen sometimes I would put stuff to cook and the game would reload and the items changed in my orders. Please give us more time to finish!

Farm Supplier
    I have half an hour to go before the end of the tropical cruise catering event. The bar is halfway to the hula girl. I have spent all my gems trying to hurry up and finish because I am SO CLOSE. It is utter **** that there is a time limit for this goal. Even for someone like me, who has no life or job and plays this stupid game all day, it is impossible to finish this goal on time. You are FORCING people to buy gems - that is the only way to finish this goal. Well, guess what... I don't have money to purchase gems. So I did ALL this work for NOTHING. I am SO PISSED OFF.

I've tried complete the event several times but it will only stuck in luana screen and I can't click complete!!

Host(ess)

I hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I have half an hour to go before the end of the tropical cruise catering event. The bar is halfway to the hula girl. I have spent all my gems trying to hurry up and finish because I am SO CLOSE. It is utter **** that there is a time limit for this goal. Even for someone like me, who has no life or job and plays this stupid game all day, it is impossible to finish this goal on time. You are FORCING people to buy gems - that is the only way to finish this goal. Well, guess what... I don't have money to purchase gems. So I did ALL this work for NOTHING. I am SO PISSED OFF.
    Me too only for me it is worse....the bar is just couple of millimeters from the finish line and the three orders i have got involve lobster and with only 20 min to go...so this is hopeless...i made it every single day during the past 10 days and this last one i am going to lose with just two mm on the bar to finish...just one moe order delivered would have done i for me but noooo...alll the big orders had to come up in this very last mon of the game...
    I am frustrated TL...its not fair.

Help!!! I can't collect my reward even when I have completed the event! Continue is not clickable and the game restart after showing the spinning luana for a while!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxreg View Post
    I've tried complete the event several times but it will only stuck in luana screen and I can't click complete!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^This, same problem........COMPLETED ALL TASKS WITH 10 MINUTES LEFT TO RESET.......I AM ANNOYED BEYOND BELIEF.. HAVE I WASTED MY TIME WITH THIS GAME???.....FEELING DUPED BIG TIME......PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM PRONTO !!!!!

I WAS UNABLE TO COLLECT LUANA......NOW AT RESET, IF I WANT TO UNLOCK LUANA THE HULA DANCER, THE COST IS 1,300 GEMS.....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME .....

IF I DO NOT RECEIVE LUANA, I WILL BE EXPECTING A REFUND FOR GEMS PURCHASED !!!!!!!
    Last edited by clothespeg; 04-26-15 at 12:08 AM.

Have anyone already seen Luana as a customer? I got her right after I finished the quest. And she gave me 2 gems. Although I spent 300 for this event, I am still pretty happy with it. And now I wonder if she'gonna bring us gems everyday?

I am so pissed. I played nonstop for 15 hours today and got so close. Look at all the food i have been saving on my counters. In the last 90 minutes i kept getting lobster and other long-time orders. I refreshed 4 times in just the last 90 minutes. Of course the last few things i dont have. I was willing to spend my last 37 gems to finish the day but no such luck. I cant believe i wasted 10 days, 15 hours today, tons of quick serves, tons of gems, tons of time. I understand other people were perfectly capable of finishing in the time alotted but i tried so hard and got duped at the very end. Give me 40 more minutes to collect the chicken and make the sushi. Ill use my gems to finish the last bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	19984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	19985  

Fashion Designer
    I was 50 gems from finishing the last order, but when the boat left I was asked to pay 1300 gems to unlock the hula girl?! I was going to buy the gems to unlock her, assuming it would cost the 50 gems. This is ridiculous.

Goodbye to all my story games. I'm off to crush some candies and raid some tombs. Steering clear of money grabbing team lava from now on, no matter how cute the games are.