Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't rotate CS to portrait

New Resident
    Yes, please fix so can see in portrait. I really don't like landscape at all!

Farm Supplier
    Visiting is not fun with not being able to rotate the game back to portrait ....finding all the hearts is impossible as you have to make the game smaller...if it not back to normal soon, I will be leaving Castle story !

An update is available in the App Store but it only addresses the gifting issue.

If portrait orientation will no longer be available in the game, at least give us the ability to zoom out further!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    An update is available in the App Store but it only addresses the gifting issue.

If portrait orientation will no longer be available in the game, at least give us the ability to zoom out further!!
    I am in total agreement. I've been patient, but there's been nothing done and it's over 6 weeks now

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, here is the response to this issue: TeamLava have advised that for the portrait orientation, this will not change. The team will work on having the game zoom out more instead.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, here is the response to this issue: TeamLava have advised that for the portrait orientation, this will not change. The team will work on having the game zoom out more instead.

Thanks.
    Awesome. Please do.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks.
    did the team forget to work on that zoomin out? been almost four months since this reply here..
    i recently decided to redecorate and i finally decided to quit not even halfway through for you can only see center of land at one time and it stinks! one thing i use to love to do in CS was do a major redecorating like every other month, i really miss this part of the game and only being able to see basically a semi zoomed in center of your land is getting blah..
    neighbor visits on both end have also decrease quite a bit in last few months too, holidays are upon so team really needs to work on the zooming out or give us back the portrait view sooooon!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    did the team forget to work on that zoomin out? been almost four months since this reply here..
    i recently decided to redecorate and i finally decided to quit not even halfway through for you can only see center of land at one time and it stinks! one thing i use to love to do in CS was do a major redecorating like every other month, i really miss this part of the game and only being able to see basically a semi zoomed in center of your land is getting blah..
    neighbor visits on both end have also decrease quite a bit in last few months too, holidays are upon so team really needs to work on the zooming out or give us back the portrait view sooooon!
    I'll check on this...

Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    We actually did changed the zoom so you can zoom out more on iPads in 1.4.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I have an ipad air2 & have never been able to view more than about 1/4 of my Queendom at a time. I'd really like to zoom out much further than that maybe like all of it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast