Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    Yup! Why on earth would they get rid of that? I want it back too.
    Since the Barons tent game requires viewing in landscape more than likely why.

There's a thread in the Bugs Section where you can post your displeasure about that and the gifting debacle.

Looks like there are only 5 daily trades that rotate through.
    1. For 1 prime cut
    2. For 4 coal
    3. For some fur (forgot how many, maybe 4)
    4. For 10 wheat
    5. For 10 energy
    None of which are worth trading the requested items for....lol
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-20-15 at 11:23 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    ^ yeahhhhhhh, where are the trades for a GEM or 2, like in the early days of market requests which gave 48 hrs to complete??? Say, TL/S8, huh? lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Since the Barons tent game requires viewing in landscape more than likely why.

There's a thread in the Bugs Section where you can post your displeasure about that and the gifting debacle.

Looks like there are only 5 daily trades that rotate through.
    1. For 1 prime cut
    2. For 4 coal
    3. For some fur (forgot how many, maybe 4)
    4. For 10 wheat
    5. For 10 energy
    None of which are worth trading the requested items for....lol
    It is 4 fur, for 30 sugar cane, 30 fish and 20 chicken.

In my other account, I have an offer of 25 milk, 25 eggs and 25 corn for 4 coal. Unbelievable! That's almost a trade tickets worth of milk and eggs, not to mention the sugar, flour and other food item that drops with that trade.

Nightclub Owner
    The trade can help you over run your inventory cap. So for certain items you may want to go over. However, the items to overrun are pretty common and used and received in large quantities. So far I don't see the trade off.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Just came back to report the same thing. Only silver (which is the last thing i gifted)
    Help ! same silver gifts only problem!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    If your phone won't open the game after an update, it might be because your IOS version is too far out of date. This happened to me a few months ago, and I had to upgrade to the latest version of IOS to play again.

I will warn everyone... please please back up your phone before trying to update your IOS. My phone had to be wiped clear to get the update to work and then restored from my itunes backup. Apparently this is a common issue with updating IOS, so better safe than sorry.
    To add to this, make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your games just in case.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by MadameCholette View Post
    Help ! same silver gifts only problem!
    One more time...lol

Tap visit and go to your neighbors place where you can chose the gift you want to send. You can also go to your neighbor list and make a gift choice there.
    It's been reported in the Bugs thread several times and stated a fix is coming that requires a new app update. Waiting for Apple approval takes awhile.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    The trading is no fun at all, not even if for max out items.
    Why can't TL put something that most people would need?
    Even for a gem per day like the fairy tale game would be good.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, tried it once, the daily trade.
    Traded 60-70 resources for 4 coal to see what's it like. This is insulting to the players. TL must be trying to tell it's customers/players to (one middle finger pointing to the sky). I can not understand what they were thinking when they implemented this addition.

I will only consider the 10 energy trade if i need energy and caped on the required resources, the rest are less than useless, they have not use what so ever

The Barron's tent is a free building, nothing special, but it's free so we getting something for nothing(You get what you paid for)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-20-15 at 08:17 PM. Reason: removed stars as implied language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wilddaisy View Post
    Just spent 90 gems on getting the white floral hedge walls. The official name is "Rose Palisade" and I only received 1 hedge. I really hope this is an error, spending 90 gems to get 1 hedge is ridiculous. Team Lava I beg u, please change the amount of hedges given!

thanks!... hedge name updated.... SW
    Oh how I wish I had seen your post before doing the exact same thing!! I cannot believe you only get one. That is no use to anyone! And if TL think I am am going to pay more gems on this mini game they are very much mistaken!