Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Banned
    "Table full of goodies (real name to be advised but I kinda like this one!) - actual name is Outdoor Bake Sale"

This is just a decoration with no drops whatsoever, right? Just wanted to double check... looks like TL figured out new ways to make money off people lol.

I think I may "buy" the kitten later when it shows up. At least it drops something, and I like cats

And the daily goals is just ridiculous. Mine is 25 milk 25 egg 25 corn for 4 friggin coal, which I already maxed on... I'd rather do the food trade hahaha.

Anyone else's game NOT opening since upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingernut2013 View Post
    I just upgraded the game, and now it won't open!! Anyone else having this problem? I've force quit it. I've turned off my phone and turned it back on. I've erased the game from my phone and redownloaded it.... and it still won't open. And yes, my internet speed is fast enough, and my operating system on my iphone supports it too. HEEEEEEELP!!??!!??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Cloverkaito - yes just decorative.

My game is now crashing but we are having severe storms tonight....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Sorry, I overlooked! (must be the.... corn I had at the Mexican restaurant this evening)(I was afraid I would get some after all this harvesting, and yes, bingo!).

I'm interested in just a few of the prizes, that's why I don't want to have lots of useless cabbages left.
    -------------

You know, of course that ...corn...is magick! You KNOW you chewed those little morsels AND YET...(it some how shows back up!)

Magick!
    Last edited by queenofpolharcity; 04-20-15 at 04:51 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    Is anyone documenting daily market trades? I know they are a raw deal, but today I got 30 stone, 30 wood and 30 water for 10 energy which I've taken as that is way cheaper than greenhouse energy.
    So far, that's been the only trade I was interested in.

Hi,
    I have win the dog but I can't find it in my inventory. I spent a lot of gems to get it and I am sad...

Thank you for your help!

Missthee

I've updated , and now can hardly play
    Keeps crashing
    I have closed , deleted , reinstalled continuously
    Very . Annoying .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missthee123 View Post
    Hi,
    I have win the dog but I can't find it in my inventory. I spent a lot of gems to get it and I am sad...

Thank you for your help!

Missthee
    Please try restarting your game or device, then check your inventory again. If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    If your phone won't open the game after an update, it might be because your IOS version is too far out of date. This happened to me a few months ago, and I had to upgrade to the latest version of IOS to play again.

I will warn everyone... please please back up your phone before trying to update your IOS. My phone had to be wiped clear to get the update to work and then restored from my itunes backup. Apparently this is a common issue with updating IOS, so better safe than sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JulaSter View Post
    Same here! P L E A S E, bring it back.
    Yup! Why on earth would they get rid of that? I want it back too.