Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I updated and nothing, on new android. Force close, nothing. restarted device, nothing. uninstall and reinstall game... Nothing!can someone help a girl out here
    There's a chance that this isn't available on Android. I know that in Farm 2 (Piper's Tree House) it isn't available on Android devices, only on iOS.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    The market trades seem to be ridiculous. Mine offered 10 energy if I traded 50 each of three items... Wood and two I don't recall. Fat chance. It would take about 150 energy to replace those. Then, when it expired, the "finish" button offered me the 10 energy for 1000 gems. Ha ha ha ha ha!
    Based on the always available prices, you can get 30 energy for 50 gems. So for 1000 gems you should get 600 energy, and you can do this anytime. What's up with this madness?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    So visiting a few nbrs I was able to tap a heart over a tent. So when their timers up & they tap the tent does that register in the actual goal book? It shows 0/3 so far in mine or is that the counter for playing the game over 3 days??

****Please!!!!
    Someone post the rules on the first page!!

Keep checking for mods & mgrs but no ones been on all morning.
    Isn't it the middle of the night for SW in Australia? The CMs from Storm 8 wouldn't be on yet as it isn't even 810a in California and they're probably not at work yet. I don't normally see them on before 1p my time (eastern). Kooky would be the only one that could be on as she's in Texas, but even still, she's probably working.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, long winded post here but I hope it explains some things.

For those that are wondering why those of us that play Farm Story 2 would want to play this game (Piper Tree house there, Baron Tent here), well it is because the cats, dogs, ponies, bunnies, and chinchilla's that are offered to purchase in the store are from 240+ gems a piece, some higher hence the + sign.

Now, as you can see with the Baron game, it is set-up the same way, but in CS there is a major flaw. Let me explain further. In Farm 2 those pets we get offer us items that are VERY HARD to get otherwise. Building supplies, upgrade our barn/silo/watering hole/market supplies (boards, screws, paint, nails....etc....) They also offer us coins, xp, gems on occasion, and even pick-axes and shovels we use to mine for ores or to clear our land after expansion ,not to mention we sometimes even get expansion papers from them. In CS many of those things are useless as we don't need to get axes or shovels to clear our land, once we've made it we have it forever. Not so in Farm. The animals eventually pay for themselves by dropping us gems.......so.......

As you can see, in Farm 2 it is worth the highest gem package to make sure you get the pet being offered as it is still cheaper than purchasing it via the store. 180 gems opposed to 240+ gems. And they give us items that are VERY HARD to get.

Now here, in CS, the doggie I got only gave me 1 milk, 1 creep tooth but was maxed so I didn't get it, coins/xp (not sure of amount as it was gone so quickly). There is an 8 hour turn-around so maybe when I check later he'll drop a gem, or a fancy beam, or something else entirely. We don't know as this is a new game here, but hopefully TL won't make the drops be so lacking in good rare items as otherwise, it will be a flop. People will only use the 3 free darts to get whatever item they can and be done with it. That is what I do in Farm 2 when the grand prize is something I wouldn't want. I just use the 3 free darts to get whatever extra I can and then forget about it until it refreshes the next day.

Hopefully now people will understand a bit about why this game has been a success in Farm 2 but may end up being a huge flop in CS. Unless the prizes drop rare items like Embers, Plants for Ivy's sister, Foods that take long to make (sweet feasts, spicy feasts), then it won't be worth getting these pets here. If the decorations don't drop useful things like glimmerdust, mushrooms, magic fruit.......then again it will be a flop to the general populace.

A quick overview of how to play the Baron Tent Game:

-You get 3 free cabbages a day. You need at least 6 cabbages to win the prize shown in the larger box. This means you'll have to purchase SOME cabbages if you want the grand prize.
    -When you use the cabbages, the prize that is behind the Baron's face is automatically stored in your inventory. Even if you're maxed, you'll get that prize.
    -If you collect all 6 prizes shown in the smaller boxes, then you'll get the Grand Prize.
    -Cabbages do not roll over to the next day. If you buy cabbages, try to use them all so you at least get whatever individual prize is behind the Baron's face.
    -22 hour refresh time on the game. The smaller individual prizes are different, Baron's face is in all places again, and a new Grand Prize is offered. You have 3 free cabbages and just like previous day, if you want the grand prize, you'll need to purchase extra cabbages.

I know it seems like a rip-off, and in CS there is a good chance it is if the drops are items we can easily get otherwise. Like I said above, in Farm 2 it is worth it due to what those pets give us and their cost is much cheaper via Piper's Tree House when compared to the shop, hence why we play it.

Even if you don't want the grand prize, it is worth keeping the tent out and just using the 3 free cabbages a day to get whatever is behind the Baron's face. It costs you nothing to throw those three cabbages at him and who knows what you'll get. Plus, come on people, who wouldn't want to throw a rotten cabbage at the Baron???
    I was wondering too if the pets would drop gems or not. It maybe a TL lessen learned kinda thing like the love shack in CS. Lol. We will see if we are just paying for cute little pets soon I'm sure. If I were to take a guess I would say they are probably just cute little pets dropping regular items. Again just my guess. Maybe others will post what they've received from pets soon. I've received same as u on my cat.

Fashion Designer
    Excellent explanation, Queentina!

All of you who don't play FS2 should read her post on the previous page. And the developers should read it too to understand why the tent game is rather underwhelming, at best.

Fashion Designer
    the update is available for Android, is the game, tent, hidden quest available for Android? I have updated, force closed, restarted device, deleted and reinstalled app and nothing. so if the update was available for Android...

I know some people have been unhappy with this update; however, I would like to point out these are ideas that we requested in our last poll. At the very least, it shows that TL/S8 is listening to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I will check in the orientation and gifting .....
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Spirit Wind the landscape orientation is making my eyes crazy...I feel like I have my nose on the iPad screen! Everything is zoomed in and you can't zoom out.

Please get PORTRAIT mode back! The game is not fun this way.

Thanks!

Why can't we store the barons tent?

Farm Supplier

The Barons Game

Is it me or isn't there a thread for the Barons new cabbage throwing game?

Do we have to buy cabbages if we want to throw more than 3?

Kickass has a cute little cat from the game, anyone else got anything cool?

**** Typically I've found it now, way down the page, d'oh
    Last edited by GaSaKaDa; 04-16-15 at 08:56 AM.
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>