Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    Yep, tried it once, the daily trade.
    Traded 60-70 resources for 4 coal to see what's it like. This is insulting to the players. TL must be trying to tell it's customers/players to (one middle finger pointing to the sky). I can not understand what they were thinking when they implemented this addition.

I will only consider the 10 energy trade if i need energy and caped on the required resources, the rest are less than useless, they have not use what so ever

The Barron's tent is a free building, nothing special, but it's free so we getting something for nothing(You get what you paid for)
    Well, if they gave you 5 coal instead of 4, it would probably be bad for the game economy
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Has anyone tried doing all the daily trades? I was wondering whether if we do all these initial ones if you then get better ones as a second stage? I just can't face doing them all to find out that it's just wishful thinking.

Executive Chef
    These trades are such a disappointment. Why can't we trade for gems and cash like in Fairytale Wonderland. At least then newer players will get a chance to make some much needed money. Can't see how a few wheat or coal are of any use to anyone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    These trades are such a disappointment. Why can't we trade for gems and cash like in Fairytale Wonderland. At least then newer players will get a chance to make some much needed money. Can't see how a few wheat or coal are of any use to anyone.
    No kidding. Those trades are worth doing as they are 4,000 coins and a gem each time. These are.....well everyone's already said what I would though a few expletives would be added to my version.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

My barons tent disappeared. I am having trouble with all my team lava games! What is going on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vickieonmaui View Post
    My barons tent disappeared. I am having trouble with all my team lava games! What is going on?
    Lucky you! Hehehe, I would like to be able to store mine! Forceclose and it'll probalby reappear though
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Host(ess)
    My daily market goal has yet to show up. I decided not do yesterday's goal. It asked if I wanted to finish like usual. Today nothing. Anyone else have this happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatersocks View Post
    My daily market goal has yet to show up. I decided not do yesterday's goal. It asked if I wanted to finish like usual. Today nothing. Anyone else have this happen?
    Maybe S8 realized how preposterous of them to spew such silly daily trades, and decided to stop them ?! lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by sweatersocks View Post
    Yes, mine is gone too. Could this madness be over?

But my tent is still there.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Maybe S8 realized how preposterous of them to spew such silly daily trades, and decided to stop them ?! lol
    Good god I hope so. Though I doubt it.

I can't even begin to understand where they were coming from with these trades. If all they are is a fancy gem trap, trying to trick someone into hitting the button to buy 10 wheat for 20 gems... I can't even begin to come up with words that describe this. It's like they WANT to insult us. Not only are they adding gem traps but they are blatantly insulting us by not even giving anything that's KIND OF worth the price. Why, TL, why do you wish to insult your players like this? We don't hate you enough yet?