Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    update:
    Attachment 19841

TL have amended the screen which says "Oh no! You've run out of time to complete this goal! Would you like to buy the reward anyway for 1000 gems?". It now says 20 Gems for 10 Energy.

The question about the Rose Palisade is still outstanding, but is being looked at.

see no pics from the trades...
    so here are the first two:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0121.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	20146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0122.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	20147
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    update:
    Attachment 19841

TL have amended the screen which says "Oh no! You've run out of time to complete this goal! Would you like to buy the reward anyway for 1000 gems?". It now says 20 Gems for 10 Energy.

The question about the Rose Palisade is still outstanding, but is being looked at.

TWENTY !!!! gems for just 10 energy? did anybody really fall for that and took the "fabuleous" deal ?
    TL/S8 must be wanting to make players quit the game
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Can we have caravans that don't take from supplies we use for Royal Exchange as I'm one plot away from completing all expansions which reminds me to ask for more; maybe you can take from my excess of dragon and manticore drops as I'm maxed out on them and Mythic Essence.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    Can we have caravans that don't take from supplies we use for Royal Exchange as I'm one plot away from completing all expansions which reminds me to ask for more; maybe you can take from my excess of dragon and manticore drops as I'm maxed out on them and Mythic Essence.
    If you want to continue trading for expansion permits, keep the last plot unexpanded, otherwise the trade for expansion permit will disappear from the Royal trade, until new expansions are available, just my 2 cents
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Curious why the game tent can't be put into inventory.

I used hubby's iPad while we were on vacation and dropped the tent onto my game board, just thinking it was a new goal. Had no idea it was iOS only. So, imagine my surprise when I went back to my Android and found a big bare patch of land that is utterly useless. The tent doesn't even show up but I'm stuck with a placeholder. I just want my real estate back. :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    If you want to continue trading for expansion permits, keep the last plot unexpanded, otherwise the trade for expansion permit will disappear from the Royal trade, until new expansions are available, just my 2 cents
    You can just stock pile tickets, once a new batch of plots open you can craft permits. Just 4 hours, so it is quickly done.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Curious why the game tent can't be put into inventory.

I used hubby's iPad while we were on vacation and dropped the tent onto my game board, just thinking it was a new goal. Had no idea it was iOS only. So, imagine my surprise when I went back to my Android and found a big bare patch of land that is utterly useless. The tent doesn't even show up but I'm stuck with a placeholder. I just want my real estate back. :-(
    That's really bad. I thought us iOS'ers were out of luck if we didn't want to play the Barons silly game and wanted to put it in inventory. Maybe you could do a support ticket and they could take it away.
    TL/S8, that's just cruel...you gotta give her back her land!

Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    That's really bad. I thought us iOS'ers were out of luck if we didn't want to play the Barons silly game and wanted to put it in inventory. Maybe you could do a support ticket and they could take it away.
    TL/S8, that's just cruel...you gotta give her back her land!
    That's definitely worth a try. I appreciate the suggestion, 8hat!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can just stock pile tickets, once a new batch of plots open you can craft permits. Just 4 hours, so it is quickly done.
    Are they not maxed at 99? Because if so, that would only be 3 expansion permits whereas for 6 expansions around 20 will be needed. So I would like to work ahead and will follow Liloze's advice. Just have two to go right now, so very timely advice as well. Thanks!