Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Link to Building Guide

Update CS in the App Store to see these new features. I've also amended the title of this thread.... SW

The Daily Goals and the Baron's Tent is only available to players on 1.3 on IOS.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    bawpotter's post
    So I just updated Castle Story (iOS), and there are new "Daily Goals". Also, the quest log is now organized differently. Lastly, there is a new set of goals about the Baron and playing games. The Baron's Game Tent is a new place to play a mini-game, which rewards different items, but requires "Rotten Cabbages". You get three rotten cabbages every day. Each rotten cabbage is thrown at a picture of the baron, and you get a reward. The rewards seem to be:
    Iron Ore
    Wood Beam
    Super Glue
    Bacon
    Sugar
    Magic Fruit
    When you hit 6 ( in one day) you will get the prize shown at the bottom .
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    ... and back to me again! SW....

1. Daily Market Goals
    These are random and different for everyone. Check the goal screen for the reward and decide for yourself whether or not it's worth it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The daily Goals are still going on. After the one you have expires, after 22 hours, you'll have to wait until the next day to get the next one.

Note: the Baron's Tent because it is a mini game CANNOT be sold or stored! This isn't a bug.

2. The Baron's Game Tent:
    Rules of the Game
    -Every day there's a new prize.
    -Every day you get 3 free cabbages only.
    -If you buy cabbages, remaining ones are carried over to the next day, but you do not get an additional 3 free ones.
    -In order to get the Grand Prize, you'll need to purchase some cabbages as you need all 6 pictures.
    - If you want the Grand Prize that is showing on a particular day, then you'll need to purchase SOME cabbages in order to get it. You need all 6 pictures to get the Prize, and you're only given 3 free cabbages.
    -Even if you do not want to purchase cabbages go ahead and throw your three free ones per day. You will still get those prizes!

Prizes: These Grand Prizes will pop up randomly.

Animated Merry-go-round
    Found: Baron's Game Tent
    Uses/Drops: decoration
    Size: 2x2

Balloons
    Size: 1x1

Garden Bench
    Size: 1x1

Jinx & Peaches the Kitty - there are 2 colours of kittens!
    Uses/Drops: coins/xp, milk, creep tooth, fur, rat tail, fey crystals (very rare)
    Collection time: 8 hour collection with 32 gem speed up.
    Size: 1x1 each

Teddy & Ziggs the Pups - there are 2 colours of dogs!
    Uses/Drops: coins/xp, milk, and creep tooth, fur, rat tail, fey crystals (very rare)
    Collection time: 8 hour collection with 32 gem speed up.
    Size: 1x1 each

Tree with Bird's Nest

Outdoor Bake Sale

Rose Palisade (the white floral hedge) - only 1 hedge dropped

Dog

Tree with Bird's Nest - decoration

Jinx and Peaches - the kittens

Attachment 19895
    Jinx the Kitty

Balloons (decorative)

Animated Merry- GO- Round

Table full of goodies (real name to be advised but I kinda like this one!) - actual name is Outdoor Bake Sale (I still like the other name! heehee SW)
    Attachment 19761

Bench (real name to be advised) - actual name is Garden Bench

Rose Palisade. You only get 1 as the prize.

-----

First Daily Goal: Daily Trade - Marketplace

Sell 30 Stone
    Sell 30 Wood
    Sell 30 Water

Rewards: 250 Coins and 10 Energy
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-09-15 at 08:09 PM. Reason: adding info on new baron game
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Nightclub Owner
    Ok this is odd.

On my 2tina game, level 34, and behind in goals, I also have the following goals that popped up, but I can't see all the pictures. They did not show up on my queentina3 account, level 50, and a bit behind on goals but much farther ahead than 2tina.

Featured:
    HIDDEN-Sabina-Troll Crafts FLAG-Unlocks Troll Craft (unlock from Quest ID#6213) 0/1 - pay = and when I click on PAY, it says "You need 1,315,929,498 coins". But I can't see any picture and Sabina just says "Hidden"
    HIDDEN-Thurston-Boar Replacing Troll Flag-Impossible- 0/1 - pay = and when I click on PAY, it says "You need 9,794,586 coins" Again no picture and Thurston just says hidden
    HIDDEN-Thurston-Faerie Respite Drop Flag-Loot Flag-hidden 0/1 - there is no pay here, there's nothing. The picture does show up for this one and it looks like the beginning of the Goddess Tree, same shape but with a few green leaves.

Did anyone else get this as well??? Why only on my 2tina and not on my queentina3 account?

It would've been nice of TL to put some type of information in these goals they put here, instead of it just saying "hidden" in lieu of actual text.

ETA: bawpotter, everyone is going to get different market goals. My queentina3 and 2tina accounts both had different Daily Market goals with different rewards. queentina3 had 3 fur as the reward, 2tina had 4 coal.
    Last edited by queentina3; 04-15-15 at 07:23 PM.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    I had several hidden ones, at least two of which simply said 'Pay', but no amount was shown. After clicking these and not having anything interesting happen, I was back at my game screen and saw that I was now short about 10,000,000 gold!!!!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    I also recieved the update with "hidden quests"
    I could pay one of them, but it did not give me any rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok this is odd.

On my 2tina game, level 34, and behind in goals, I also have the following goals that popped up, but I can't see all the pictures. They did not show up on my queentina3 account, level 50, and a bit behind on goals but much farther ahead than 2tina.

Featured:
    HIDDEN-Sabina-Troll Crafts FLAG-Unlocks Troll Craft (unlock from Quest ID#6213) 0/1 - pay = and when I click on PAY, it says "You need 1,315,929,498 coins". But I can't see any picture and Sabina just says "Hidden"
    HIDDEN-Thurston-Boar Replacing Troll Flag-Impossible- 0/1 - pay = and when I click on PAY, it says "You need 9,794,586 coins" Again no picture and Thurston just says hidden
    HIDDEN-Thurston-Faerie Respite Drop Flag-Loot Flag-hidden 0/1 - there is no pay here, there's nothing. The picture does show up for this one and it looks like the beginning of the Goddess Tree, same shape but with a few green leaves.

Did anyone else get this as well??? Why only on my 2tina and not on my queentina3 account?

It would've been nice of TL to put some type of information in these goals they put here, instead of it just saying "hidden" in lieu of actual text.

ETA: bawpotter, everyone is going to get different market goals. My queentina3 and 2tina accounts both had different Daily Market goals with different rewards. queentina3 had 3 fur as the reward, 2tina had 4 coal.

Nightclub Owner
    SpiritWind, could you check with TL on these goals? Here are the pictures, in case you didn't get them. I just checked my queentina3 account again and it still doesn't have them, just the 2tina account.

Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone help explain the game to me? We get three cabbages a day, but can only get max of 3 out of the six we need to get the grand prize? Do the ones we get of the six count over the following days for the prizes? It must or we'd never get the grand prize?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Can someone help explain the game to me? We get three cabbages a day, but can only get max of 3 out of the six we need to get the grand prize? Do the ones we get of the six count over the following days for the prizes? It must or we'd never get the grand prize?!?
    You only get 3 free cabbages a day and if you want to get more to get the grand prize, you'll have to buy them with gems - the biggest package of cabbages will net you the grand prize every time as you get enough cabbages to hit every face.

I actually have quite a store of gems on my 2tina account and I had hit 3 of the prizes with my 3 free cabbages, so purchased one of the packs, I think it was the 10 cabbage pack, and ended up hitting the other 3 prizes as well, and got a little brown doggie that I have placed in front of the gate from the flower frenzy. It is on my 2tina storm id account. I'm not sure what he'll give me, as I can't collect from him for 8 hours, but if it is anything like in Farm Story 2, it can be anything from gems, to food, to supplies....similar to Sir Piggy and Pepe the Skunk, I'm sure.

ETA: I'll take a pic from my 2tina account and then post it...give me a few.

Now 7 hours collecting as it has been an hour since I was in the game.

Last edited by queentina3; 04-15-15 at 08:08 PM. Reason: adding pics

Rhino Keeper
    My lvl 50 game got the 3 posted above and this

Nightclub Owner
    YIKES, plby, there's actually more??? WOW, what in the heck is with these things??? Color me confused.

Rhino Keeper
    They've all been removed now. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll also get the option to sell or store the barons tent, or I'll have to find somewhere to hide it. Not interested in the cabbage event at all.

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast