Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difficulty obtaining Volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary for Dragon Goal

Rhino Keeper

Difficulty obtaining Volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary for Dragon Goal

Hi all, I found my dragon egg about 2 weeks ago and have been checking my lvl 5 Library regularly since then and haven't gotten a single volume of Encyclopedia Bestiary to complete this goal. Has anyone else had similar issues? Do I need multiple Libraries to accomplish this goal? Many thanks for any help!

You're not the only one having troubles finding the books... I guess we just have to be patient and they will star dropping, but I have heard some say they found their books on lower level libraries... Idk just keep it up!!

Fashion Designer
    This will take a long time, if you can, think about having more libraries (I ended up with 3).

I have six libraries- one is at level 5, one at level 4, and 4 at level 2. I got the dragon quest less than 1 week ago and I currently have 4 encyclopedias of bestiary. I think the best strategy is to build multiple libraries. It only requires wooden beams and blocks to build to level 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had the quest for almost two weeks. I thought I'd only gotten 6 so far but when I looked at my inventory, I actually had 8! I have two libraries (level 5 and level 3), and I'm getting as many drops from my level three as my level 5. I hope I get the last two soon - I'm also working on the Glimmergate quest and I'm going to need dragon scales!

Same here, dragon egg dropped four days ago and still no bestiary from my level four library. Comforting to know i am not alone needing patience ! I wish us all good luck!

Executive Chef
    My experience was that L1 dropped as much (or as little) as higher level libraries. I think I had 3 or 5 libraries of which only 1 level 5 but it still tooks many weeks to get them all.

Executive Chef
    Yep... this goal is ridiculous. I've had it for over a week, two libraries, two books. I'm thinking about building another couple, but I hardly have the space.

Honestly, it's tempting just to skip it. It only costs 5 gems per book. I may try to get just a couple more and then skip the rest.

This is another goal that requires patience. I had about 4 libraries at the time & the books drop sporadically to say the least. Wait til you need the spellbooks for upgrading the wizard schools. Each level requires more & more books, level5 requires 75.

***Remember!!! Patience is a virtue! Many future goals will continue to test your patience but just keep collecting every time you can & the goal will eventually be done.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at wizard school level 3 and I currently have 95 spell books - will I get a goal to upgrade all the way to 5 or should I work on that now?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast