Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has there been a third expansion yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Has there been a third expansion yet?

Has there been a third expansion yet for more of the island pieces? I did not complete all 20 spaces in the second expansion because I didn't want my mine to close. I now have like 500 island pieces and was wondering when would be a good time use them.

Executive Chef
    Currently we have 2 islands from the Mine (2 packs with 40 expansions in total), one pack of green islands and one pack of blue islands.

The 1st expansion released is the green one, 20 expansions and the 2nd expansion released is the blue one, also 20 expansions. With this, from the mine you can expand 39 times without your mine closing, if you expand for the 40th time your mine for parts will close.

Rhino Keeper
    Also looking forward to it

Thanks for the info. The island expansion is one of the good ideas storm 8 has used

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by All10star View Post
    Thanks for the info. The island expansion is one of the good ideas storm 8 has used
    True, and I hope they release more island expansions along with an increase of limit habitats that we can have in our islands,

Executive Chef
    Hope so and with the new update, it must be planned or we won't have such a "zoom out"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Hope so and with the new update, it must be planned or we won't have such a "zoom out"
    My zoom out is exactly the same as the zoom from the Arctic Isle.. but i only that zoom after TL fixed the little zoom out from the update for the Dragon Tales feature

Hope we can expand more soon, I've already expanded the 39 spaces and am quickly running out of room. I have put nearly all my decor in storage and will soon have to sell my coin boosts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    My zoom out is exactly the same as the zoom from the Arctic Isle.. but i only that zoom after TL fixed the little zoom out from the update for the Dragon Tales feature
    I don't know for you but my zoom wasn't like the arctic isles (more like FFS) and since update, i can zoom out like in artic isles.
    Before update, i have to "move" the screen if i want to play with my neighbors dragons. Now i zoom out and i can play without looking for the "play"

May be you were among the beta test players, so you had the zoom out before the other players

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I don't know for you but my zoom wasn't like the arctic isles (more like FFS) and since update, i can zoom out like in artic isles.
    Before update, i have to "move" the screen if i want to play with my neighbors dragons. Now i zoom out and i can play without looking for the "play"

May be you were among the beta test players, so you had the zoom out before the other players
    No, there's no beta test for the zoom out, the zoom from the Arctic Isle is only for Arctic Isles because there we only have 19 dragons, 6 for each type and the Glacious dragon, and we don't have so many animation like we have in the main island, if you visit a high level neighbor, your game will lag, because there are thousands of dragons and animations

Before the update, every player had the right zoom, but after the update for this new World Event and the Dragon Tales feature the zoom was like this
    Quote Originally Posted by adabee View Post
    And this was my zoom after the update
    (...)
    Attachment 19638
    (...)
    And this is my currently zoom after TL fixed the zoom for every player
    My zoom only changed for the same has it is on the Arctic Isle after TL fixed the ridiculous zoom out that the game add after the new update.

By the way, I'm the only one complaining about this, and this happens in both of my accounts.
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-28-15 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast