Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Has there been a third expansion yet?

  1. #11
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,286
    I finished expanding months ago, would be nice to be able to expand again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

  2. #12
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    107
    Habitat limit is enough. Now all we need is more land........ plz

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So Cal, USA
    Posts
    2,546
    I need more expansions and habitat increase. We have not had a habitat increase since 12/1/14...... Almost 5 months. Let's go TL. Game is not what it use to be.

  4. #14
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,123
    A little advice for those worrying to run out of space: keep the dragons you recieve as an egg (those from tournaments, goals and world-events) as an egg and don't breed them. I have 70+ dragons in storage that way. Yes, less fun, but I won't ever have to worry if I have enough space.

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    I don't know for you but my zoom wasn't like the arctic isles (more like FFS) and since update, i can zoom out like in artic isles.
    Before update, i have to "move" the screen if i want to play with my neighbors dragons. Now i zoom out and i can play without looking for the "play"

    May be you were among the beta test players, so you had the zoom out before the other players
    No, there's no beta test for the zoom out, the zoom from the Arctic Isle is only for Arctic Isles because there we only have 19 dragons, 6 for each type and the Glacious dragon, and we don't have so many animation like we have in the main island, if you visit a high level neighbor, your game will lag, because there are thousands of dragons and animations

    Before the update, every player had the right zoom, but after the update for this new World Event and the Dragon Tales feature the zoom was like this
    Quote Originally Posted by adabee View Post
    And this was my zoom after the update
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    (...)
    Attachment 19638
    (...)
    And this is my currently zoom after TL fixed the zoom for every player
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    My zoom only changed for the same has it is on the Arctic Isle after TL fixed the ridiculous zoom out that the game add after the new update.

    By the way, I'm the only one complaining about this, and this happens in both of my accounts.
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-28-15 at 01:56 PM.

  6. #16
    Rhino Keeper Scarletfyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by nilni View Post
    Habitat limit is enough. Now all we need is more land........ plz
    Have we ever had a food plot increase? Imo we need more food for all of these 🐉🐲🐉
    Scarletfyr

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So Cal, USA
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    A little advice for those worrying to run out of space: keep the dragons you recieve as an egg (those from tournaments, goals and world-events) as an egg and don't breed them. I have 70+ dragons in storage that way. Yes, less fun, but I won't ever have to worry if I have enough space.
    It is good that you have a work around but I don't prefer to play the game that way. There is no excuse to not have enough land and habitats if you are going to release 400 plus dragons give us a place to display them including decor. We bought decor and we can't even display it properly.

  8. #18
    I was about to say, "No way have I expanded forty times!" but I counted and, hoo boy, yes, yes I have. So that explains why my mine is closed.

    I hope they do release a new set of expansions soon! I'm slowly storing away the few decorations I do have and packing the habitats tighter and tighter, and my islands are getting less and less pretty and more cluttered. =\ I'm resisting packing away the temples that boost the habitats - not because I need more coins, at all, but because the temples are so cute! But they might have to be the next to go to make room for all these new dragons. Yet there are still over a hundred that I don't have yet. What are we poor dragon keepers to do??

    Also, I can't get expansions to work on my Arctic Isles anymore - related? I was being very casual about expanding that since I have all the dragons, but suddenly the only remaining "expand" sign is unclickable.

  9. #19
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post
    I was about to say, "No way have I expanded forty times!" but I counted and, hoo boy, yes, yes I have. So that explains why my mine is closed.

    I hope they do release a new set of expansions soon! I'm slowly storing away the few decorations I do have and packing the habitats tighter and tighter, and my islands are getting less and less pretty and more cluttered. =\ I'm resisting packing away the temples that boost the habitats - not because I need more coins, at all, but because the temples are so cute! But they might have to be the next to go to make room for all these new dragons. Yet there are still over a hundred that I don't have yet. What are we poor dragon keepers to do??

    Also, I can't get expansions to work on my Arctic Isles anymore - related? I was being very casual about expanding that since I have all the dragons, but suddenly the only remaining "expand" sign is unclickable.
    I think you've finished expanding in the arctic isles
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I think you've finished expanding in the arctic isles
    At the exact same time as my main isles stop expanding? When the lower isle is only half clear and there are several plateaus on the mountain which used to be clear-able but now suddenly aren't? That would be odd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •