Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Probably because they don't find FFS enough attractive.
    I'm sorry to say it (i know that most of the people in this forum do love playing FFS ) but compared to dragon Story , i found FFS less and less attractive.
    Dragon Story surprised me sometimes with new stuff like the last Creation quest, but not FFS.
    I kept playing FFS because i can breed new eggs. But like zenobia posted in another thread, new eggs are more and more hard to get, and often limited in time.
    Besides most of the players in DS got 2 nests or more , so speeding the breeding is easier, and of course more chance to get a new egg.
    With FFS , if you want to speed breeding, you have to speed nest before ! You spend double gems !
    I'm losing interest for FFS since awhile, and rather use my playing time on ds than on FFS .
    I largely agree with you. FFS is a bit slow and sleepy. I prefer DS too though I am losing long term neighbors there as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Agreed. When i started , i had lot of daily players. Now most of them disappeared and new neighbors don't stay long
    I have noticed this too. I haven't got a massive amount of nbrs now anyway (by my choice as I cleared out a lot of 0 star nbrs a couple of months back) and most of the ones I have left have now run down to 0 star. Some of them as well have, quite clearly on looking at their forest, been big gem spenders in the past. The game is so frustrating, that is the problem!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Trick(requires only simon simian)
    Part 2: buy 25 gem
    Part 3: feed solar simian 50 time (I have solar simian level 4) use gem speed evaluation
    Part 4: collect prickly (rune prunes 20 hours is work)

Lucky guy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	19729
    PleThailand

Farm Supplier
    Why do I get the feeling that trying to breed a solar simian is suddenly going to be very difficult, as in, like a limited animal? This game is making me all cynical now, is it? Given my track record with breeding time limited animals, I'm not holding out much hope!

Executive Chef
    When challenge started I already had 1 solar simian but he was lvl 11 so I had to breed another, I did some speed breeding, which I rarely do. ( I really like this animal and don't want the big disappointment of not getting him like chocolate bunny). 18 fails and I finally got him. My issue now is I'm low on food, been working on getting certain animals up to epic since last battle, has taken a huge chunk of food. So now to finish feeding him.... At least I'm pretty certain I will get this little guy, only 5 feeds away now. Oh and during my speeding I did get 2 jackalopes, which is a new animal for me, still missing the parrot though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RLrox View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that trying to breed a solar simian is suddenly going to be very difficult, as in, like a limited animal? This game is making me all cynical now, is it? Given my track record with breeding time limited animals, I'm not holding out much hope!
    I have had hot and cold luck with limited animals and I just bred my solar simian. I hope you have good luck this time too!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    So far 2 Fairy Ferrets, 1 Vinotaur and now another Fairy Ferret. Where is a Solar Simian when you need one. But try for another fire-nature breed and all you get are Solar Simians.

Executive Chef
    All feed, now on to collecting prickly pears.

Executive Chef
    I was breeding for Emerald dragon or Ruby piggie. I got 756564555658867869889687 fairy ferrets and solar simians. Unfortunately, now that I WANT one, all I get is fairy ferrets. Figures.

And yes, I find it distressing that my gold buddies are going AOL one by one. Very sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Love this animal. I hope I can get it in time. I have had about 10 fails so far lol just my luck.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast