Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Fashion Designer
    Sad. 2 fallabys, 2 vinotaurs, countless ferrets, no simian.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate this. The Puffalo was easier with the food first. There's only an hr left and I'm missing food. They shortened the time too and it's frustrating. It would have been better with the same amount of days. I can't even speed up cuz of lack of gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for clearing up the caboodle issue guys just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Thanks readysetgo but I just lost my nerve and spent the 8 gems to speed up that last hour, it meant I had to buy a gem package and there was no sale on it but I just had a bad feeling I was gonna get screwed. So it's safe and on my nest now, I know by all means I should have been able to take your advice and wait but I don't have that much faith in the timer these days.
    This is exactly why they don't give us an exact timer. They don't want us to know exactly when anything ends, so that we will feel pressured into spending gems. They could easily give us a timer... they choose not to on purpose.

It's a form of manipulation and I find it disgusting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    No, I don't mind, I love it! Some call me lone, pudding, pude, lp. I have a cute picture of a dessert in my profile. It was too adorable not to post it somewhere!
    I just your profile picture, so cute! ahah

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    It should be 240 gems I think. Each hour costs 2 gems to speed, and you'll have 20hrs in 6 farms. Are you going for it?

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't go for it, I passed it since I got it on the other 2 accts yesterday without spending gold.

Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    It should be less than 240.... usually you will be able to skip the end of the goal for a certain number of gems, and it's usually less than it would cost in gems to get the required materials for the goal. But 240 would be the absolute max. I would guess maybe around 175-200, but don't know for sure.

Yeah, kind of discount maybe right? But thanks.

Executive Chef
    Looks like the is no Caboodle to go with the Kitsume. Off to need Cosmic animals instead.

Spent a week trying to breed simians, no success. I hate this game sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by catsneezes View Post
    I finally got simian but did not have time to get all the drops of prickly pear and not quite enough gems to pay for what I needed. Soooo close!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catsneezes View Post
    I quit trying for Solar Simians late Sunday after many many fails...switched to trying for Tesllama and hatched him this morning. Ha! Take that, game!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132