Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I finished harvesting my crops and got the completed goal banner. When I hit collect, it said check my nest (there's an egg on it). So I hit next or cancel and it went away. In storage I have the Cactus Kitsune but nothing that says caboodle - am I missing something or just dumb? lol
    There is no sign of the caboodle...yet...
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doompicnic View Post
    Yay I made it in time. I really didn't think I would Good luck to those still trying.
    Congratulations!!

Executive Chef
    I finished harvesting my crops and got the completed goal banner. When I hit collect, it said check my nest (there's an egg on it). So I hit next or cancel and it went away. In storage I have the Cactus Kitsune but nothing that says caboodle - am I missing something or just dumb? lol
    The goal is called Kitsune and Caboodle, but the animal reward was only the Cactus Kitsune, a couple of players are hoping that TL releases a Caboodle animal soon

Pudding is one of us that wants a Caboodle ahah

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    There is no sign of the caboodle...yet...
    Hope you don't bother that I call you "Pudding", it's cute and you remind me the dessert ahah
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-21-15 at 08:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yep, you did everything right... We don't know whether there is going to be a Caboodle animal or not, but it would be separate from this goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    It should be 240 gems I think. Each hour is cost 2 gems to speed, and you'll have 20hrs in 6 farms. Are you going for it?
    It should be less than 240.... usually you will be able to skip the end of the goal for a certain number of gems, and it's usually less than it would cost in gems to get the required materials for the goal. But 240 would be the absolute max. I would guess maybe around 175-200, but don't know for sure.

Executive Chef
    So after posting a few days ago about not been able to get the Solar Simian I noticed one player (forget which one) said they used up 100 gems to speed breed for SS and got it. I wouldn't normally do this but decided what the heck, see if I'm as lucky as they were as I only have 92 gems anyway. Well I got the Simian, fed it blah, blah. I managed to get my crops planted just within the time frame needed. I still have 4 farms to collect from to complete goal. They will be ready for harvest in about an hour and six minutes and I have two hours on the goal clock, it's cutting it close. If time expires before it should as it has on past goals I'll be so upset.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    So after posting a few days ago about not been able to get the Solar Simian I noticed one player (forget which one) said they used up 100 gems to speed breed for SS and got it. I wouldn't normally do this but decided what the heck, see if I'm as lucky as they were as I only have 92 gems anyway. Well I got the Simian, fed it blah, blah. I managed to get my crops planted just within the time frame needed. I still have 4 farms to collect from to complete goal. They will be ready for harvest in about an hour and six minutes and I have two hours on the goal clock, it's cutting it close. If time expires before it should as it has on past goals I'll be so upset.
    You should be good! Usually they end the goals a half hour before update time, so 2pm est. An hour from now is 1:30, so I think you'll make it.

Set timers and alarms for the exact second they are done! Don't forget! Good luck

Fashion Designer
    hello, does anyone know the exact time this ends, i hae 2:10 hours for my crops and my timer only says 2 hours, nothing more......

TL, can you inform the exact time (and time zone) of this ending?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    You should be good! Usually they end the goals a half hour before update time, so 2pm est. An hour from now is 1:30, so I think you'll make it.

Set timers and alarms for the exact second they are done! Don't forget! Good luck
    Thanks readysetgo but I just lost my nerve and spent the 8 gems to speed up that last hour, it meant I had to buy a gem package and there was no sale on it but I just had a bad feeling I was gonna get screwed. So it's safe and on my nest now, I know by all means I should have been able to take your advice and wait but I don't have that much faith in the timer these days.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Pudding is one of us that wants a Caboodle ahah

Hope you don't bother that I call you "Pudding", it's cute and you remind me the dessert ahah
    No, I don't mind, I love it! Some call me lone, pudding, pude, lp. I have a cute picture of a dessert in my profile. It was too adorable not to post it somewhere!