Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The prize is adorable! I hope she's not an ugly epic
    Here she is (from an outside site):

I think the epic is gorgeous!

Oh and 10:00 incubation, 11:00 evolution

ETA: super rare nature-earth... I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that the quest does not involve successfully BREEDING her. I sincerely hope the most difficult BREEDING required is the one to get the solar simian.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-14-15 at 11:47 AM.

I got a 12 hour fail also. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Ohhh she's beautiful!! Now, how hard will it be to get her....
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Part 3 you have to feed your Solar Simian 50 times. I sped the first two parts with gems but it didn't help me as now I only have a Level 10 Solar Simian and cannot feed it 50 times before it will become epic. Oh well I guess i just have to breed one anyway lol

Executive Chef
    Part 3
    Feed Solar Simian 50 times.
    Part 4
    Collect Prickly Pear Cactus (240 I think) - From Harvesting Crops.
    I believe that's the last step.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Part 3 you have to feed your Solar Simian 50 times. I sped the first two parts with gems but it didn't help me as now I only have a Level 10 Solar Simian and cannot feed it 50 times before it will become epic. Oh well I guess i just have to breed one anyway lol
    Darn! Well, I took one for the team speeding my current breedings to see and share what part 2 is, and now being set back 12 hours. Thank YOU for taking one for the team to hopefully save others lost time as well by speeding to step 3. And I hope you manage to breed the simian quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Darn! Well, I took one for the team speeding my current breedings to see and share what part 2 is, and now being set back 12 hours. Thank YOU for taking one for the team to hopefully save others lost time as well by speeding to step 3. And I hope you manage to breed the simian quickly.
    Your welcome! I used about 100 gems to speed breed one. Then I wasted tons of apples feeding it when I realized I should have just used enough to lower the gem count I would need to finish the task lol oh well. Now I just need to harvest crops 240 times I assume? Do you think it has to be 1hour crops or could it just be 30 seconds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Part 3
    Feed Solar Simian 50 times.
    Part 4
    Collect Prickly Pear Cactus (240 I think) - From Harvesting Crops.
    I believe that's the last step.
    It's too bad you don't get to start collecting the prickly pears until after you have to do all the feeding!
    I'm not going to rush this part because its too expensive to rush crops. I'm pretty sure it's the last step, though. As long as we get a good rate on drops, it should just be a matter of figuring out how many you need per day.
    As soon as I harvest my first crops, I'll post here what my drop rates are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Your welcome! I used about 100 gems to speed breed one. Then I wasted tons of apples feeding it when I realized I should have just used enough to lower the gem count I would need to finish the task lol oh well. Now I just need to harvest crops 240 times I assume? Do you think it has to be 1hour crops or could it just be 30 seconds?

Will you post what your drop rate is as you know? In the past, it has been one per hour of growing time. If you do the less than an hour ones, you either don't get them, or you get about an average of one per hour.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Will you post what your drop rate is as you know? In the past, it has been one per hour of growing time. If you do the less than an hour ones, you either don't get them, or you get about an average of one per hour.
    Yes I certainly will! I have some 1hour crops going right now that should be done in 40 min

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast