Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Rhino Keeper
    Im sick and tired of getting simian....if i skip it for 25 golds, can i also skip step 3?how much gold do i need to skip step 3 coz my simian is already at lvl 15?pls help guys....thanks.....

My SS has now been bred, hatched, fed until ready to evolve & is chillin in flower ☺️ I have prune runes already growing & it's about time for bed. I'm one happy girl to finally have my ducks in a row! Nighty Night and Good Luck!!!

I'm looking for ACTIVE gem buddies 😉
    BrB ~ I'm off planting apples

Thanks to Zenobia for all the work. I had critters like Thunder Mammoth and Fairy Ferret clogging the nest and breeding sites but have a lvl. 4 Solar Simian (and a lvl. 10 one). (Unfortunately, TM was placed in the "evolution" chamber and has a 16-hr. timer.)
    Last edited by vulpesvulpes1; 04-15-15 at 09:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well I just put my Solar Simian in the nest and apparently I've finished the gosl of hatching a Solar Simian when it's still hatching.. And my goal now is to feed this animal when I still didn't hatch it..

Is the goal wrong or is my game that it's crazy..?

Farm Supplier
    Zenobia you are crazy Thanks for all the work! And thanks for everyone - your information and suggestion are very very useful.

Luckily I have Solar Simian lvl 4, but I don't want spend my gems and I still try to breed it. I've get four Simians when trying to breed Paradise Parrot, but now I can't breed it of course

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    Im sick and tired of getting simian....if i skip it for 25 golds, can i also skip step 3?how much gold do i need to skip step 3 coz my simian is already at lvl 15?pls help guys....thanks.....
    The cost to skip step 3 is 25 gems and the cost to skip step 4 is 250, so it will cost you 275 total to go right to the harvesting food step (which is a pretty easy one).

To everyone who has mentioned buying Solar Simian for 400 gems: DON'T DO IT! If you feel the need to spend gems to get past the solar simian portion just spend 275 to skip steps 3 & 4. It's cheaper AND you don't have to waste food on feeding him.

My main account is almost done this quest ( I spent the gems on speeding through steps 3 & 4 since I had some saved & I really wanted this animal), and my second account was lucky enough to breed the simian 2nd try so that account will get this too.

I am so sorry to hear about all the fails that others are getting; I truly hope your luck changes. The fails are short at the very least, but incredibly frustrating nonetheless.

I know a lot of people are complaining about this quest, and it's understandable. Personally the only gripe I have with how this quest was handled is the first step; they needed to specify to breed fire/nature to be fair & decent. They KNEW people were trying for the llama (which has VERY long fail times) so they KNEW people would be tempted to spend gems to speed what was in their nest to have a chance at this quest. Very underhanded indeed...
    Last edited by chippychan; 04-16-15 at 06:07 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Another slap in the face to the veteran players. We have most of the older animals at epic levels like solar Simeon's and with so little extra room, that is one animal we would not have extras of. I have not been able to breed a new one and had a higher hourly egg in the nest and one set of animals breeding when this came out. Then I have had about 6 fails with jackalopes and ferrets. I sped up the ones I had on my nest but I refuse to use any more gems on this. As much as I would like it, I don't think I will have enough time. I was so frustrated from the last event and now this. They obviously don't want veteran players anymore. I am at a stage where I am no longer going to purchase gems anymore. I am just too frustrated by all this and making the solar Simeon harder than normal to get. Hopefully they will start to realize that they are not making this fun anymore so people will quit if they don't change and make things a bit more attainable. I keep getting the same old animals when I do breed so it is hard to feel good about playing.
    Same situation here. I just feel bad for all the Solar Simians I sold in previous quests when we did not really wanted one and now we have again to go through all this hateful breeding experience in order to get an animal that I used to have many of only to end up having another Fallaby, Ferret, Jackalop......
    As a long time player who used to be eager to finish each quest , I have to say that I really lost my passion to this game and i'm angry for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by YasminIssa View Post
    Same situation here. I just feel bad for all the Solar Simians I sold in previous quests when we did not really wanted one and now we have again to go through all this hateful breeding experience in order to get an animal that I used to have many of only to end up having another Fallaby, Ferret, Jackalop......
    As a long time player who used to be eager to finish each quest , I have to say that I really lost my passion to this game and i'm angry for that.
    Well, before bed last night I finally got a 6 hour breed. I was not optimistic it would be an SS but it was!!! I had plenty of food so I quickly got it to lvl. 10 and am now trying to get the prickly pear drops at a one hour rate. Hopefully your luck will change too. I felt all hope was lost but my poor luck FINALLY changed. Good luck to everybody.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Well, before bed last night I finally got a 6 hour breed. I was not optimistic it would be an SS but it was!!! I had plenty of food so I quickly got it to lvl. 10 and am now trying to get the prickly pear drops at a one hour rate. Hopefully your luck will change too. I felt all hope was lost but my poor luck FINALLY changed. Good luck to everybody.
    Congratulations!

Thanks to Zenobia's elaborations in previous pages, I still hope I can manage it before time finishes. I pray for that and to all who still trying to breed SS.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so disappointed I still have not bred a Solar Simian yet I have been trying constantly since it started. I guess I won't be getting this animal.