Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to start over and get a new one.
    thanks kooky panda for your response

Fashion Designer
    Wouldn't you know it. I only have around 3 or 4 level 15 animals, and the Solar Simian is one of them, lol. Oh well, back to the ole drawing board.

Fashion Designer
    Hi all. I saw the goal pop up when I opened my game this morning and came here to read up about it before commencing. My 1st pair, (nature - fire) resulted in a 3 hrs fail, which isnt to bad, but I still need to hatch a Solar Simian. I think the Cactus Kitsune is absolutely adorable and doable.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Not at all! You are just going to have to breed one like those of us who have one -but it has been evolved once to level 4. Sadly, those cannot be used.
    In less than a week... Besides, there are SO MANY nature/fire breeds it is very unlikely I'll get one.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    I'm not liking this very much.... yes the solar simian is only a rare, but it is a very limited amount of time to breed one, and the longer it takes, the less time you have for the rest of the steps.

If they adjusted the odds for the solar simian so that most everyone could breed one within a few tries, it would be better. But, if it still relies on any amount of luck, someone is going to be the unlucky one and not get one on time, no matter how good the odds are. This just seems so unfair.

And if this is a TL quest (oh look, it is) then they've probably LOWERED the odds on the simian and this won't be much better than a one week limited animal.

You know what? This should be a PERMANENT goal. As in, whenever you get around to breeding a simian, you can go through the steps and get the prize animal. Now that would be fair and fun. But nope, it's a one week goal that relies on getting lucky during breeding. Perhaps they didn't make enough money on the Puffalo quest and so they felt the need to make this one harder and more about luck. And I really don't care for that.

New Resident
    Thank you so much saphiraetti!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have a level four solar Simian that can therefore be fed fifty times. I just skipped the hatching part so that I can feed it.
    Can I not use it? Before I waste all my food. I have it evolving to level ten now and says it has been fed 26 times.

Executive Chef
    I think this has not being said, but

For the ones who don't want to breed and hatch the Solar Simian animal because the game currently has 6 nature/fire hybrids the goal that ask for this, only costs 25 gems to skip the step.

Unfortunately.. This is only useful for the players that have a Solar Simian baby already in their forest.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

For the ones who don't want to breed and hatch the Solar Simian animal because the game currently has 6 nature/fire hybrids the goal that ask for this, only costs 25 gems to skip the step.

Unfortunately.. This is only useful for the players that have a Solar Simian baby already in their forest.
    Is my level four considered a baby beings it can be fed fifty times

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post

Yep... I had a baby that I was keeping as a baby, but had to sell it due to the ridiculously long time it takes to expand.

I'd rather this have just been another one week limited. It more or less is. I really don't see the difference.

So over this game.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast