Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 320

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

  1. #61
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Hi everyone Been enjoying reading the forum for awhile, but first time to write a reply. Just want to share my experiences

    Already have a just L4 Solar Simian
    Gem speed part 1 & 2
    Feed L4 Solar Simian to L9 ( 30 TIMES )
    Evolved to L10 ( 6Hrs ) Gem Speed
    Feed 20 more TIMES (50 TIMES done ), Solar Simian is L14 now
    Up to last step Collecting Prickly Pears

    So a already have just Level 4 Solar Simian will work
    Good luck everyone

  2. #62
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Is my level four considered a baby beings it can be fed fifty times
    50 times equals to 10 levels, so if you had your baby at level 5 you could feed it 50 times also

    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Yep... I had a baby that I was keeping as a baby, but had to sell it due to the ridiculously long time it takes to expand.

    I'd rather this have just been another one week limited. It more or less is. I really don't see the difference.

    So over this game.
    I had the opportunity to have a baby, but I was selling the eggs right from the nest when I was trying to get the Christmas creatures, I wish I stayed with a baby Solar Simian, baaaah

  3. #63
    Thank you stormmmeee and cocauina

    I did not want to waste the rest of my food

  4. #64
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Honestly such quest is the best way to make people quit this game !
    I have Armodillo in nest and fairy ferret in the Den
    I don't want to use my gems because i will need them to skip

    My baby account got tesllama in nest and fairy ferret in Den (19 gems if i want to speed ! )
    This game is definitly not worth to play if we can't have a second nest !

    Better focus on DS quest and tourney !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-14-15 at 06:45 PM.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro7764 View Post
    Thank you so much saphiraetti!
    You are very welcome

  6. #66
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you stormmmeee and cocauina

    I did not want to waste the rest of my food
    You're welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Honestly such quest is the best way to make people quit this game !
    I have Armodillo in nest and fairy ferret in the Den
    I don't want to use my gems because i will need them to skip

    My baby account got tesllama in nest and fairy ferret in Den (19 gems if i want to speed ! )
    This game is definitly not worth to play if we can't have a second nest !

    Better focus on DS quest and tourney !
    Honestly, I prefer the goals we had to do for the Puffalo animal, needing to have a specific animal to do 2 different things so we are able to win a certain animal, it's really annoying.

    At least with the Puffalo animal we only needed to breed 2 random animals, hatch random eggs and harvesting food for pears and inviting and having neigbors and playing their animals. It was more easy and fun, I remember of receiving and sending invites like rain falls down xD
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-14-15 at 07:11 PM.

  7. #67
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,819
    Fairy ferret #1 is on the way!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

  8. #68
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    84
    I see a lot of ferrets in my future...

  9. #69
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Honestly, I prefer the goals we had to do for the Puffalo animal, needing to have a specific animal to do 2 different things so we are able to win a certain animal, it's really annoying.

    At least with the Puffalo animal we only needed to breed 2 random animals, hatch random eggs and harvesting food for pears and inviting and having neigbors and playing their animals. It was more easy and fun, I remember of receiving and sending invites like rain falls down xD
    Same for me ! i had lots of invit too XD i was wondering what was going on until i saw the goal in forum LOL

  10. #70
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you stormmmeee and cocauina

    I did not want to waste the rest of my food
    You are very welcome

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •