Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsune and Caboodle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You can feed an animal 5 times for each level. Depending on where your Solar Simian is in the process, you could feed it between 31 and 35 times, so that won't work if you only have 1. Any animals that have Fire and Nature components will work to breed a Solar Simian, for the best odds do not use creatures with any other elements. I prefer to keep it simple and use the Pandaffodil and the Pyro Pony.
    s0 level 8 won't work correct

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    s0 level 8 won't work correct
    correct. If you have a level 8 AND another that you can level twice, it would work. But if all you have is a simian higher than level 5, sadly, you have to buy or breed or pay to skip the step.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    correct. If you have a level 8 AND another that you can level twice, it would work. But if all you have is a simian higher than level 5, sadly, you have to buy or breed or pay to skip the step.
    So it doesn't have to be the same simian? I have a lvl 10 one waiting around, he can get me my first 25 feeds. Still waiting on the second one to arrive though.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So it doesn't have to be the same simian? I have a lvl 10 one waiting around, he can get me my first 25 feeds. Still waiting on the second one to arrive though.
    I used both of mine to feed to complete the goal.
    You do not need to use just one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I used both of mine to feed to complete the goal.
    You do not need to use just one.
    Thanks!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    so if i pay to skip that step, then i be on raising the fruits from crops, or do I still need to feed a solar simain?

sorry a bit confused

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    so if i pay to skip that step, then i be on raising the fruits from crops, or do I still need to feed a solar simain?

sorry a bit confused
    No, you can pay 25 gems to skip the step to breed a simian, but you will still have to feed a simian 50 times. I believe it costs 275 gems to skip the feeding step... so 300 total to skip everything to do with a simian.

Executive Chef
    Well I was at about 75% of the prickly pears that I need to get the Cactus Kitsune when I accidentally used gems to finish the quest. I went from about 140-150 gems to 22 gems. I had no desire to spend this gold as I had plenty of time to earn those prickly pears and my nest was full.The animal is still in storage and will remain there for a while as my nest is pretty busy. What do you think the chances are that I can get my gems back?

The last time I tried something like this it was to get a measly 36 gold at the end of a boosted breed for coins weekend because DS forgot(?) to change the graphic. The graphic said coins but charged gold. Clearly their fault right? I contacted support and did get my gold back but only after being treated like a criminal. Seriously? If I was going to try to get something for nothing, I would not go for just 36 gold.

Granted 120-130 gems is not that much, nothing like what others have lost to gold/gem traps. But, when dealing with a company (TL) that is so predatory, my fairness gene kicks in and I feel like I need to get some small amount of justice. Or maybe just leave the game all together.

So, think I can get my gems back? Think I can get them back without being treated like a criminal? Should I bother to find out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    No, you can pay 25 gems to skip the step to breed a simian, but you will still have to feed a simian 50 times. I believe it costs 275 gems to skip the feeding step... so 300 total to skip everything to do with a simian.
    I just started feeding the Solar Simian step. It appears that once you start feeding him, the number of gems required to finish the step is reduced. 15/50 feedings now needs 175 gems. I didn't pay attention to the initial number of gems but it looks to me that each feeding reduces the number of gems to complete the feeding step by 5 gems.

So if you do have a Solar Simian and want to skip the breeding step, you should feed the Solar Simian as much as you can before finishing the feeding step with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    The only fail I am willing to have is a Paradise Parrot. I don't have one yet, and I can't afford month after month of breeding that animal.

The Kitsune looks superb, worthy of my tries.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.