Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 15th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    also, if your next expansion is 22x25, then you can't purchase the new expansion until you've made it through that one, and the one after before the new one.
    Seriously? Then why are they offering it? It presents as a way to by-pass the standard expansion requirements and in no way says anything about needing to have all previous expansions on the splash screen pop-up. Smells like false advertising to me, and a way to get players to spend gems without putting any thought into it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Seriously? Then why are they offering it? It presents as a way to by-pass the standard expansion requirements and in no way says anything about needing to have all previous expansions on the splash screen pop-up. Smells like false advertising to me, and a way to get players to spend gems without putting any thought into it.
    Well that's not how I interpreted it. I took the pop up to mean a new expansion has been added and that's all. Not that it was in some way a short cut through the other expansion steps...there was nothing that suggested that so logic would dictate it was like the others.
    Last edited by dll137; 04-20-15 at 03:11 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I agree dll137, that's how I took it as well. There were so many of us that have been fully expanded for years and begged for more expansions, and this was TL's way of giving it to us. A pop-up in game announcing that there's a new expansion, but that doesn't mean you don't have to do all the others first - per the norm....

dragonspearls, all expansions are 80 gems and have been since they made an increase in price on them about 3 years ago. Prior to that they'd been much cheaper, 24 gems for some and then 48 for others - as you got near the end of the expansions. It was about that same time they increased the gem price to unlock more appliance spots. It had been 18 gems and then 24 gems, and now its 48 gems.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I did at two of my restaurants. It works fine, unlike with last week's bakery story version.
    k... thanks. i have 65 gems, now i will also expand as soon as i collect 15 more :-)

I really wanted the fruit bar
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Executive Chef
    My next expansion is at 3,500,00 lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    DWL...Me too!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I just did it by gems but was expansion is 24x27 gems or 17,500,000 but doesn't offer me the new expansion! !!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314