Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 15th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If TL decides to unlock that appliance for those of us that missed out on it, it won't happen before Monday afternoon, at the earliest. Unless it is a major bug, and even then sometimes, they don't handle issues like this over the weekends. Since they are Pacific time, I normally don't see any CMs on the forum to find out about problems until around 1p my time.
    If such issues exist for gem items as well, then its definately a problem for them..On another note, one can only hope they make the Fruit bar available for newer players(sigh)
    Last edited by NinjaMau; 04-18-15 at 10:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh - hey guys I got a pop up the other day that said some things were being removed.
    I kina scrolled through & didnt see anything but I know I didn't go all the way to the end to view the locked, missed goal items.
    That's probably what the 7 day spring items on rs are.

Then on bs they are offering a re-release on the old cinco de mayo things.

You know we never get this kind of stuff on both games at the very same time - they stagger them between the 2 games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    Ooh - hey guys I got a pop up the other day that said some things were being removed.
    I kina scrolled through & didnt see anything but I know I didn't go all the way to the end to view the locked, missed goal items.
    That's probably what the 7 day spring items on rs are.
    There are like, five pages of posts before yours discussing this very topic. The to-be-removed items are the fruit bar, the spring picnic and the blossom grove from April 2014 goal set, and they are still currently locked for those who didn't participate/weren't playing at that time.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I would like if we can get more gems..

Rhino Keeper
    did anyone expand with new largest expansion ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    There are like, five pages of posts before yours discussing this very topic. The to-be-removed items are the fruit bar, the spring picnic and the blossom grove from April 2014 goal set, and they are still currently locked for those who didn't participate/weren't playing at that time.
    No - everybody was thinking they are a re-release NOT that they were soon to be removed.

No - everybody was thinking they are a re-release NOT that they were soon to be removed.
    Hey calm down buddy. Those items are being re-released and removed also. And that is what people are talking about since five pages of this thread.
    Last edited by NinjaMau; 04-19-15 at 02:41 AM.

Not sure if it was said already but I just saw blossom table and chair are going too

Quote Originally Posted by bitemesnickers View Post
    Not sure if it was said already but I just saw blossom table and chair are going too
    ohh yeah thanks for informing! The spring picnic, blossom counter and blossom grove are being removed as well btw. Its unfair, I can't buy the blossom grove, its locked

Executive Chef
    aah, apologies, that was not the point i thought you were making in your earlier post. i agree, it seems as though many people think this is a poorly-executed rerelease, when it seems like it's a standard content removal.

(although it would be nice if the content were also rereleased.)
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-20-15 at 01:15 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!