Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 15th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I don't have the option in bakery story. They are still locked and marked goal for me over there too
    same for me

come on S8! Change that!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    yup! on the BS forum i saw that over there apparently people have gotten the option to buy the previously locked goals even though they WEREN'T playing at the time. (at least that's what was posted). Very weird!
    I don't understand why they keep the previous goal items locked. they are losing out on their own sale for those items in RS for the newer players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMau View Post
    I don't understand why they keep the previous goal items locked. they are losing out on their own sale for those items in RS for the newer players.
    i dont get it either. im hoping its somehow a mistake....a mistake that ll be fixed soon >.<

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    All right, added some new neighbors so I could expand, and the new expansion does open up both sides.
    Thanks for the head-up! Back to coins saving mode again in rs. Lol XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I want to know what is happening with the LOCKED recipes at the back of the cookbook? I want to master them. Wish they would unlock them too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I want to know what is happening with the LOCKED recipes at the back of the cookbook? I want to master them. Wish they would unlock them too
    im guessing S8 has glitched. hope they ll fix it today >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    That really sucks. I was around at the time so they're unlocked for me, but I wish they'd unlock it for people who weren't around at the time. I know at least one neighbor of mine would love the Spring Picnic, and the Fruit Bar had some of the best recipes IMO.
    Sigh. That Spring Picnic will forever haunt me. I started playing when the Tea goals were out so I missed that train.

I think the Fruit bar has some of the prettiest recipies in the whole game, appliance-wise. And the Egg stove second.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    the new expansion does open up both sides.
    Thank you! I went ahead and got the new expansion and it worked perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    same for me

come on S8! Change that!
    In BS Puebla oven and drink mixer are both unlocked for me even though I didn't do the goal for it, but in RS the fruit bar is locked as goal I'm so confused by this Ib really want the fruit bar! Please fix this TL!

Nightclub Owner
    If TL decides to unlock that appliance for those of us that missed out on it, it won't happen before Monday afternoon, at the earliest. Unless it is a major bug, and even then sometimes, they don't handle issues like this over the weekends. Since they are Pacific time, I normally don't see any CMs on the forum to find out about problems until around 1p my time.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.