Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Farm Supplier
    They released the puebla oven and drink machine!! I did a litle happy dance when I saw them... Thanks Storm8/TL :-D

Executive Chef
    really? fantastic! i had the drink machine but never the oven. cinco de mayo, here i come!

Fashion Designer
    The mariachi band too! I never won that prize! Thanks TL!

Fashion Designer
    Aw man I was hoping they would unlock the last recipe on then oven. I never unlocked the Tres Leches Cake.

Question: for those that just got the oven and never did the goals are your Tres cakes unlocked? I didn't complete that set of goals so that was the only recipe still locked for me.

Last Friday they released the Pearl Fountain in RS. I wonder if we will get an extra something on Fridays from now on! That would be awesome. Thanks again TL!

Executive Chef
    Bakery is showing up saying there is another expansion for those who had fully expanded but it won't let me expand??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    They released the puebla oven and drink machine!! I did a litle happy dance when I saw them... Thanks Storm8/TL :-D
    I bought it for one of the bakeries level 99 but it doesn't show as available for another at 99 and one at 96 was it a fluke release? It shows as locked on two/three bakeries. A friend at level 98 was able to get. Do you need to have created your account by a specific date?😣
    Last edited by ojapple96; 04-17-15 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxcarabelle View Post
    Bakery is showing up saying there is another expansion for those who had fully expanded but it won't let me expand??
    Same here. We probably need to be patient while they complete the rollout. Not one of my best traits. :-D

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    Mine are still locked and say goal????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Same here. We probably need to be patient while they complete the rollout. Not one of my best traits. :-D
    Nor mine lol Got the gems at the ready

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Aw man I was hoping they would unlock the last recipe on then oven. I never unlocked the Tres Leches Cake.

Question: for those that just got the oven and never did the goals are your Tres cakes unlocked? I didn't complete that set of goals so that was the only recipe still locked for me.

Last Friday they released the Pearl Fountain in RS. I wonder if we will get an extra something on Fridays from now on! That would be awesome. Thanks again TL!
    sorry, have to wait until i can build it. hope so--that's the recipe i most want, as tres leches cake is delicious (yes, i know, it's a stupid way to judge pixels, but it's cute too, if i recall).

and thanks for the heads up on the decor! this was the set of goals right when i joined storyland here, and i totally missed out, so i'm glad to get them now. and even gladder that i can finally use up those 3 random chili peppers in my gifts! honestly, i'm happier about that more than even the chance to earn those extra gems.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast