Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    These appliances are from the Cinco de Mayo 2013 goals. If you did not complete this goal set, then you cannot get the oven unless S8/TL is nice and let's everyone buy them.
    Some players, like myself, never did those goals at all and are able to buy both appliances. The issue has been flagged over, so all we can do is wait for it to be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Some players, like myself, never did those goals at all and are able to buy both appliances. The issue has been flagged over, so all we can do is wait for it to be resolved.
    I'm behind on reading in the forum and haven't read the entire thread. Cool (sort of since it's apparently bugged) that they've made it available to everyone. Wish they hadn't removed the needed parts from the giftables list. I usually gift requested parts, but can't because they've been removed.

Rhino Keeper
    I have done the cinqo de Mayo goals and now 2 recipies are going to be removed.
    I completed the goal and earned the recipies would be unfair to take these 2 recipies away.

Executive Chef
    So we never heard back on why some got them and some didn't?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    So we never heard back on why some got them and some didn't?
    I'm disappointed that we haven't heard anything. I remember when the Rose Oven was released and then after the time limit, everyone's ovens disappeared, they responded quicker than with these ovens and suddenly everyone who bought the Rose Oven had it back again. I don't see why they can't rectify this sooner.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    These appliances are from the Cinco de Mayo 2013 goals. If you did not complete this goal set, then you cannot get the oven unless S8/TL is nice and let's everyone buy them.
    This is correct. The Puebla Oven is an old oven from a past goal. If you did complete the goal, the oven will be locked in your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is correct. The Puebla Oven is an old oven from a past goal. If you did complete the goal, the oven will be locked in your game.
    I never completed the goal, and the ovens were always locked for me, but now I'm able to build them, they're no longer locked.

Executive Chef
    Yes, that is the confusing part. Why are some who were not even playing the game at the time this goal was going on able to get them now, while others are not????

Executive Chef
    S8, please reconsider opening the decor & appliances to all. despite your intentions, it was released to some people who didn't complete the goal.
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-21-15 at 11:31 AM. Reason: the question on recipes expiring was answered in another thread. they won't! yay!

Executive Chef
    At the very least address why some were able to get it and some were not even if they didn't originally do the goal.