Thread: I was lost 6 gems for click wrong

I was lost 6 gems for click wrong

in Farm Story 2 , i spend 7 gems to buy a purple tree cost 15 gem , but i click wrong when i take cacao and lost 6 gem to fast time or something for a cacao i feel stupid

Farm Supplier
    Don't feel stupid....all of us have probably done it before. That's one of the biggest complaints of this game.....there's no confirm button.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ludovico5715 View Post
    in Farm Story 2 , i spend 7 gems to buy a purple tree cost 15 gem , but i click wrong when i take cacao and lost 6 gem to fast time or something for a cacao i feel stupid
    Don't feel stupid. Stupid is ACCIDENTALLY buying a $50,000 alpaca by accident. T H R E E T I M E S !

What happened to you is commonly known as a "gem trap". Strategically placed buttons for spending gems if you hit a button too hard or off center; hitting a button one extra time when you have one less item than the times you tap...and so on, and so on! Gem traps are everywhere in the game and in over a year of playing hours each day, I have not met anyone who has avoided them. EVERY player (to my knowledge) has done what you did at least once.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ludovico5715 View Post
    I am sorry this happened!
    For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request