Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do while waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I like the small increase I see in my gem count each day though!

Me too! I've also noticed an increase in cards appearing the last couple of days. I'm almost scared to post that in case I jinx it. Lol. I've only got one more block of real estate to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    the trouble with everyone spending the time maxing out on everything is that it is very hard to send gifts now!!!
    yes, that's true. I also keep making axes and torches, etc. but its hard to keep up with it. The inventory fills backup quickly. We will probably like that aspect though if the game continues. Lol

Executive Chef
    All of the above and I'm also finding it difficult to gift to most neighbours. The only thing I'm not doing yet is the daily market i will once I'm maxed.

Fashion Designer
    Still playing, still working on picnic baskets, potions, and spell papers. Mostly maxed on the basic resources that can be gifted. Only silver is not maxed, as I just finished maxing compasses this last week. Keeping the faith that the continuing crafting will be worthwhile down the road.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Executive Chef
    Well I'm now maxed on sandwiches, muffins and enchanted beams. 1 compass to go, about 30 enchanted blocks and 35 dryads essence, biscuits, 20 cheese and jam then just the milk, eggs, flour then oats and goldie berries, nightshade and dryads breath, then lodestones. Still so much to do, but see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Nightclub Owner
    Currently maxing all crafting items, I have just Enchanted Beam & Dryad's Essence to max. Then of course the resources needed to produce them. I don't do the daily trade as I have enough coins, 1 gem for all those resources is not worth right now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'm working on my last expansion but I'm confused neighbors are asking for and sending me gift baskets. It's not on my gift list and with no updates I'm wondering what I missed all this time?

finished maxing dryads essences...completely maxed out on all crafting supplies...kitchen, workshop, magic studio...all maxed...

Teamlava u need to get ur stuff together this is completely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure they're not telling us they have a abandoned the game Bcs they still want new players to buy stuff and get as much money as they can. If they tell ppl the game is no longer...this will stop new players from buying gems. Greedy teamlava.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Margie2159 View Post
    I'm working on my last expansion but I'm confused neighbors are asking for and sending me gift baskets. It's not on my gift list and with no updates I'm wondering what I missed all this time?
    they are requesting gift baskets for a goal at the beginning. Don't get confused with it being the basket you need for adventures. It's different.... Just accept their request

Executive Chef
    Well I am now completely maxed on dryads essence and all food items including the ingredients. All I have left now to do is magic scrolls, lodestones, enchanted inks, enchanted blocks (nearly there), stone blocks, silver and paper scraps. Then I think it'll be the daily trades.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast