Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do while waiting?

Rhino Keeper
    this forum is getting as empty as the game. I do believe they may have thrown in the towel on this one...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've decided to just do the daily goals now for the gems. With the CS event on my time is geared more towards that at the moment.

No news yet no.... sorry all! There are still plenty of active players though. I know I have heaps. Please feel free to add me for Wonderland if you need someone to chat to in game!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Spirit Wind. I so want this game to succeed...

Executive Chef
    I finally have 70 dryads breath and 70 nightshade. I'm afraid to use them for anything since they took months to acquire.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I should have been doing the goals and stocking up on gems and whatnot. But grew too bored. So I deleted the game and am playing games with actual goals. When this comes to the forefront again, if ever, I'll attempt playing again.

Executive Chef
    the trouble with everyone spending the time maxing out on everything is that it is very hard to send gifts now!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    the trouble with everyone spending the time maxing out on everything is that it is very hard to send gifts now!!!
    I know that is why I keep making axes, so hopefully my neighbors can at least send me iron. The problem is I can't even make stone blocks or wooden beams as I'm maxed on them and there's nothing else to use my wood and stone for, hence maxed on those as well. I've been trying to use up my coal and clay by making bricks, but as soon as I collect from my pond/well or mines, they're full again. *sighs*

I'm only doing the daily market goal and have even given up on picnic baskets, as it is just too monotonous.

TL, we need something to do, please! Give us some kind of an update, something long-term to work on. It has been 2 months since the carriage and horse goals came out and there are only so many things we can make in the workshop and only so many buildings we can purchase, unlike in CS where we had so many more options to work on in the beginning when things were slow.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

For the past few days, I've been getting more frequent drops from Hamlet's house. Previously, I think I got maybe 2 bricks since Hamlet built his house.....many, many moons ago. In the past 4 or 5 days, I've gotten a brick, a stone block and a wooden beam. Something has changed...at least with my experience of the game. I'm thinking that maybe this means they are starting to work on the game again??? Maybe? Hopefully? Fingers crossed. Wadaya all think? Anyone else noticed any changes lately?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    For the past few days, I've been getting more frequent drops from Hamlet's house. Previously, I think I got maybe 2 bricks since Hamlet built his house.....many, many moons ago. In the past 4 or 5 days, I've gotten a brick, a stone block and a wooden beam. Something has changed...at least with my experience of the game. I'm thinking that maybe this means they are starting to work on the game again??? Maybe? Hopefully? Fingers crossed. Wadaya all think? Anyone else noticed any changes lately?
    No, but I'll take more care and look at the drops now you've posted this as I don't usually look. I like the small increase I see in my gem count each day though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Is that why I can NEVER gift to my neighbour's no matter what time of day. Never thought of that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast