Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do I bother playing this game?

Farm Supplier
    Ok that's it for me. I upgraded my barn this morning since I read that if your barn is too full you won't get any drops from deliveries, giving me 43 open slots. I made 9 deliveries and got only $ and xp. So since I can't expand and can't clear what I have open, I am going to start selling off saws, bricks and hammers that I have been hoarding. Be on the lookout for them if you are interested.

Farm Supplier
    On my 13th delivery of the morning I got a land deed, wow, I have 21 of them and 5 of the green maps, really needed the land deed. But on a positive note, I have been getting good response on the hammers and saws, etc. sold 8 saws, 7 hammers, 5 bricks and 3 boards along with 5 land deeds. Now I don't have anything to do with the money except buy a studio and that's about worthless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I haven't checked into game since the end of the easter event,the game is just getting stale
    Agreed. Mom and I played all the time...not so much any more. Still getting the "blue screen" effect..even on a new iPad. It's not fun having to shut down the game and restart. Also, drops are so rare it has taken all the fun out of it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by anniebird81 View Post
    ...Still getting the "blue screen" effect..even on a new iPad. It's not fun having to shut down the game and restart.
    The blue screen bug has been around over a year. It is easily reproducible by simply deleting a 'large' number of posts from your wall. 'Large' is usually around 10 posts, but can be more or less depending on the amount of free memory on your device.

Storm8 (company owning TeamLava brand) doesn't seem to be interested in actually tracking down their bugs that don't affect them. This bug has been around for over a year.

Lately I have been playing a game my son wanted me to play with him, with less & less time devoted to FS2...and the other Storm8/TL games I've usually played. I have been keenly aware of the differences in quality of programming, user support, documentation, drop rates for more rare items, etc. Especially different: the way users/players/CUSTOMERS are treated. There isn't a single place in the other game where you could accidentally use the 'rare' currency (gems).

Before finding FS2, I had been playing another game, similar to TL's Dragon Story. I had been playing that game for over 3 years, but had to stop once my iPad 1 could no longer keep up with the iOS requirements. There was never a time I 'accidentally' spent gems (their rare currency) in that game, either. That game's developer had an incredibly rich dialog with their customers, kept their game from going stale, and was the top grossing game on the App Store for many months after it was released, proving that good customer service and earning money are NOT mutually exclusive.

Farm Supplier
    Please recommend if you have games that are better than this one! Please !!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123