Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most overrated (expensive) item?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    I don't have the royal cow or the royal pig, I was not sure if they were going to worth it in the long run. I have a few pigs and a lot of cows because EVERYTHING DEMANDS SOOOOOO MUCH DAM MILK!

I do wish we had another building we could get trade tickets from because they suck ! Too high demand on items I feel all I do is for the exchange...

And I am sitting on 600 gems wondering if there is something I can spend it on that will be worth the investment.

I have the wizard schools, all three fruit trees, two mushrooms, two ponds, two hedges, some little skunk house , the pergola , two multi colored trees and a living wood tree and the magic fruit tree. I feel I'm set up pretty good except milk is always a issue. Is the royal cows worth it for the price? ...

Xox
    Cyndora
    If it's just milk you want I would stick by the regular cows: they drop every 10 minutes, while the other cows give just as much but it takes much longer before you can collect....

Personally I don't see (experience) the advantage other than different looks.
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I don't have the royal cow or the royal pig, I was not sure if they were going to worth it in the long run. I have a few pigs and a lot of cows because EVERYTHING DEMANDS SOOOOOO MUCH DAM MILK!

I do wish we had another building we could get trade tickets from because they suck ! Too high demand on items I feel all I do is for the exchange...

And I am sitting on 600 gems wondering if there is something I can spend it on that will be worth the investment.

I have the wizard schools, all three fruit trees, two mushrooms, two ponds, two hedges, some little skunk house , the pergola , two multi colored trees and a living wood tree and the magic fruit tree. I feel I'm set up pretty good except milk is always a issue. Is the royal cows worth it for the price? ...

Xox
    Cyndora
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    If it's just milk you want I would stick by the regular cows: they drop every 10 minutes, while the other cows give just as much but it takes much longer before you can collect....

Personally I don't see (experience) the advantage other than different looks.
    I would say that one or two Royal cows wouldn't make that much of a difference if you need a lot of fertllizer. It's better value to build a lot of Conservatories, lev 1 But if you have max amount of Royal buildings and cannot build Conservatories, then Royal cows are your best alternative for fertilizer. It's just that you need a lot of them, which means a lot of gems, or very very many trips to the Dark Caves. I got one Royal cow from Dark Caves in several months of going there. Then I gave up, bought the cows, and now only do the Desert adventure. From there I get Royal Pigs, sometimes, but sadly, no Royal cows yet...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Thanks for the tip.

I will stick with the regular cows and see what I recieve from adventures.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the tip.

I will stick with the regular cows and see what I recieve from adventures.
    You're very welcome Lol, you might want to build some conservatories while you wait...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I think the Royal Manor is the most overrated item. 120 gems and it does not give anything useful. Just coins. I think I bought it just because I thought there must be some hidden benefit like flour or rare drops of gem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    I think the Royal Manor is the most overrated item. 120 gems and it does not give anything useful. Just coins. I think I bought it just because I thought there must be some hidden benefit like flour or rare drops of gem.
    Agree.. does give RP and can be upgraded into more RP if that's your fetish. At this point in the CS world its a status symbol that overrides its actual usefullness

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Agree.. does give RP and can be upgraded into more RP if that's your fetish. At this point in the CS world its a status symbol that overrides its actual usefullness
    It's not very pretty, and only gives you 220 RP. And coins. However, it's about the only thing that makes the Bountiful Table look normal sized, and the roof matches the Table's colors, so I keep it around for those reasons. So far, lol.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm trying to figure out the purpose of my purple cow and its purple hides. Are we going to do something with them later on?
    I do like my purple cow because she will occasionally drop gems! But the hides have no evident purpose.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123