Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated (expensive) item?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    overrated are the decos like flowerbeets and banners for gems, i dont understand
    hedges and arches for gems even overrated, dont understand the "system of worth"...
    Maybe the principle of "supply and demand" has something to do with it... Although with TL/Storm8, you can never be quite certain, they move in mysterious ways not always known to man...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I just went through the market, checking out if there's anything else I want, and once again I was so surprised/annoyed when I stumbled on the:

Royal Cow:
    240 gems
    info: high chance for rare drops

I have one for a loooooooong time, and I always collect from it when possible. But I'm not aware it ever gave me anything else but ordinairy (excuse me) cow-stuff like milk and hide..... (my 2 white cows are letting me down as well, by the way, but at least they are less expensive).

I'm so glad I got the Royal Cow from a knight who came back from adventure, otherwise I would have felt soooooo *****ed! 240 gems!!
    Royal Cow? I think Baron's Cow is a better name: very demanding, and little to offer in return

Anyone else having such feelings of disappointment about other items?
    Only fools paid for those items. Or newbies who don't realize they aren't so important. Yes, we eventually need stuff from lambs but they're too darn expensive. Like absurd. I have 9 of them and they all came from adventures. Same with my royal pigs and cows. I have over 8 of each. The only thing I ever happily Spent gems on we're the fruit trees. Maybe two gates way back when. Otherwise the prices are super inflated and I'm still sitting on 500 gems gained from adventures since I haven't bought gems in almost a year or so. And don't anticipate doing so again. I watch where I tap, never bought anything or sped up anything Thankfully. And am fully ok with wanting some buildings but just enjoying them in others kingdoms because they aren't worth the cost to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Only fools paid for those items. Or newbies who don't realize they aren't so important. Yes, we eventually need stuff from lambs but they're too darn expensive. Like absurd. I have 9 of them and they all came from adventures. Same with my royal pigs and cows. I have over 8 of each. The only thing I ever happily Spent gems on we're the fruit trees. Maybe two gates way back when. Otherwise the prices are super inflated and I'm still sitting on 500 gems gained from adventures since I haven't bought gems in almost a year or so. And don't anticipate doing so again. I watch where I tap, never bought anything or sped up anything Thankfully. And am fully ok with wanting some buildings but just enjoying them in others kingdoms because they aren't worth the cost to me.
    Well I'm one happy newbie (just one year of play, lol) fool who love all my royal cows, royal pigs and sheep! Only regret I have is not buying them sooner, lol!
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 04-18-15 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Well I'm one happy newbie (just one year of play, lol) fool who love all my royal cows, royal pigs and sheep! Only regret I have is not buying them sooner, lol!
    lol, i am one year older and also a happy crazy fool with my royal army
    and not to forget the ali squadron
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The current Sir Daisy-update is an example of Royal cows and the sheep being useful because of the high fertilizer drop rate
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 08-05-15 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Take away pigs, lol
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    i think 30 gems for the yellow flowerbed is extreme but I got one cause yellow is my favorite color and I need to have everything in the game...
    Golden towers are expensive but they are a pretty solid banking firm.... ;0
    kingdom inn only gives on wisp a day but I got it cause it looks so nice!
    back when the christmas present gift thing was out I got a second for 400 gems... I think it was worth it... got apple trees, pigs, sheep, etc I think the value was made up
    expansion permits are way too hard to make and plots take too many!!! How many permits do you normally need for land?!?!?!? We need a second exchange: the Wall Street Market!

Rhino Keeper
    Value is relative in a game where none of us take home RL cash rewards.
    Whatever we produce goes into expanding, building and decorating our Queen- and Kingdoms. With that in mind I put far more value in a cleverly designed decoration, animal or building that adds to my enjoyment of the town I have made, than in wether or not the item drops any useful materials (that I'm probably full of anyway).

For me the most overrated items in this game are the ugly and poorly scaled stuff that I hide away in the bottom of my inventory list.
    Last edited by tvangstanke; 08-06-15 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Too quick on the post button ;)

Banned
    I'm trying to figure out the purpose of my purple cow and its purple hides. Are we going to do something with them later on?

I don't have the royal cow or the royal pig, I was not sure if they were going to worth it in the long run. I have a few pigs and a lot of cows because EVERYTHING DEMANDS SOOOOOO MUCH DAM MILK!

I do wish we had another building we could get trade tickets from because they suck ! Too high demand on items I feel all I do is for the exchange...

And I am sitting on 600 gems wondering if there is something I can spend it on that will be worth the investment.

I have the wizard schools, all three fruit trees, two mushrooms, two ponds, two hedges, some little skunk house , the pergola , two multi colored trees and a living wood tree and the magic fruit tree. I feel I'm set up pretty good except milk is always a issue. Is the royal cows worth it for the price? ...

Xox
    Cyndora

I've gotten all mine from adventures but not sure which one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast