Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated (expensive) item?

Fashion Designer

Most overrated (expensive) item?

I just went through the market, checking out if there's anything else I want, and once again I was so surprised/annoyed when I stumbled on the:

Royal Cow:
    240 gems
    info: high chance for rare drops

I have one for a loooooooong time, and I always collect from it when possible. But I'm not aware it ever gave me anything else but ordinairy (excuse me) cow-stuff like milk and hide..... (my 2 white cows are letting me down as well, by the way, but at least they are less expensive).

I'm so glad I got the Royal Cow from a knight who came back from adventure, otherwise I would have felt soooooo *****ed! 240 gems!!
    Royal Cow? I think Baron's Cow is a better name: very demanding, and little to offer in return

Anyone else having such feelings of disappointment about other items?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 04:47 PM. Reason: amended expenses to expensive (grammar!) :)
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Since I got the royal cow from an adventure, I've been able to feed the baron regulary, it drops prime cuts quite often. But I agree, it"s expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I just went through the market, checking out if there's anything else I want, and once again I was so surprised/annoyed when I stumbled on the:

Royal Cow:
    240 gems
    info: high chance for rare drops

I have one for a loooooooong time, and I always collect from it when possible. But I'm not aware it ever gave me anything else but ordinairy (excuse me) cow-stuff like milk and hide..... (my 2 white cows are letting me down as well, by the way, but at least they are less expensive).

I'm so glad I got the Royal Cow from a knight who came back from adventure, otherwise I would have felt soooooo *****ed! 240 gems!!
    Royal Cow? I think Baron's Cow is a better name: very demanding, and little to offer in return

Anyone else having such feelings of disappointment about other items?
    I scrolled through the Market trying to find something, but I feel I might need all of the stuff in there to make the 200 inventory pages u-goal, so no, lol! I have to say in defense of the royal cows that they drop hides much more frequently than the regular cows (for me at least), and also gives you royal points! Besides, it's a lovely light brown cow, delightful to look at compared to, for instance, psychedelic shrooms... But you're right in that it is expensive and I would be happier if it could drop from the dark caves or desert for me sometimes...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 04-11-15 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Typo
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Since I got the royal cow from an adventure, I've been able to feed the baron regulary, it drops prime cuts quite often. But I agree, it"s expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I scrolled through the Market trying to find something, but I feel I might need all of the stuff in there to make the 200 inventory pages u-goal, so no, lol! I have to say in defense of the royal cows that they drop hides much more frequently than the regular cows (for me at least), and also gives you royal points! Besides, it's a lovely light brown cow, delightful to look at compared to, for instance, psychedelic shrooms... But you're right in that it is expensive and I would be happier if it could drop from the dark caves or desert for me sometimes...
    Prime cuts and hides are nice, but I'm always maxed on that; not rare items to me
    And what I don't get HIGH chance of dropping rare items: high??? Never received any...

Personally I like all the other cows' looks much better! And 240 gems for decoration is quite a lot then especially when I can only collect once an hour... No, I prefer my ordinairy cows, my Milka cow, and of course Dracula much much more....
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get a royal pig from an adventure and it's just as valuable as a royal cow. just gives normal pig items.
    i too am always maxed on truffle and prime so that doesn't matter much to me. I rarely 'feed the baron'

Fashion Designer
    Got my two royal cows from the Dark cave adventures.
    I think the Royal Pig is more outlandishly priced. I WANT to get a black sheep but he keeps eluding my knights!

and if this new tent thing makes you LOSE the cabbages you buy every day ie you can't save cabbages then the prizes are sinfully priced, considering you might have to spend up to 180 gems to get ONE prize and there are seemingly dozens of prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Got my two royal cows from the Dark cave adventures.
    I think the Royal Pig is more outlandishly priced. I WANT to get a black sheep but he keeps eluding my knights!

and if this new tent thing makes you LOSE the cabbages you buy every day ie you can't save cabbages then the prizes are sinfully priced, considering you might have to spend up to 180 gems to get ONE prize and there are seemingly dozens of prizes.
    You'll probably know already: bought cabbages save up (but weird: you don't get free cabbages when you have bought ones left).

And it's even worse I concluded: you can spend up to 180 gems in 1 try and still (!) miss out on the prize...! Now that's certainly overrated!
    I am Zelda

i love my rcows
    lol, dont care about milk&hide, only for fertilizer

the rpigs are very expensive but the droprate is perfect for allways feed the baron with only 15 rpigs

overrated are the decos like flowerbeets and banners for gems, i dont understand
    hedges and arches for gems even overrated, dont understand the "system of worth"...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    i love my rcows
    lol, dont care about milk&hide, only for fertilizer
    Hmm, you have an expensive dung-factory
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    You'll probably know already: bought cabbages save up (but weird: you don't get free cabbages when you have bought ones left).

And it's even worse I concluded: you can spend up to 180 gems in 1 try and still (!) miss out on the prize...! Now that's certainly overrated!
    Yes, if you are cautious and buy several smaller bunches of rotten cabbages, you can spend 180 gems and not get the prize.

If, however, you buy the largest bunch of cabbages for 180 gems, you get 22 cabbages. This plus the 3 free cabbages gives a total of 25 cabbages - a guaranteed grand prize if you really, really want it, even if you have to wipe out all 25 faces (5x5).
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast