Thread: I need a free I tunes card please anybody can u help me

Unregistered

I need a free I tunes card please anybody can u help me

Please I need a free I tunes code..for those people with money help me if you have extra cards.. My name is Eric. I'm 13 years old, my email is ericpinto34@hotmail.com
    Thanks I appreciate I will pray you.. GOD bless you

I want to decorate. My bakery,,with valentines

Unregistered

Punk

Hey kid, here's a lesson in life. Nobody's going to give you handouts, especially for something so unnecessary and worthless as some pixels on your precious little digital toy. I'm sure your parents would be real happy you're going online and panhandling.

And by the way, if there is a God (which there's not), he'd probably take an almighty turd upon you for pleading with strangers to part with their money so that you could look at pink hearts in an imaginary bakery.

Grow up, you little turd.

Unregistered

Good luck

Hey kid wish I could help you..no you are not a punk..

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Anyone online can make up a story like that.
    You're going to go to hell. In fact, I bet you're not even Christian/whatever religion.
    What kind of child asks strangers for something like an iTunes card? If you're 13, you're no kid. If you were younger, maybe you could get some sympathy, but you're a teenager. You can go get a job if you're that desperate. Go ask your family. If you don't have a family, too bad. You got that iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android from someone so you must have money. You have a computer and internet, too. Go sell your computer to get an iTunes card. These stories are so useless and pathetic. You haven't even thought about the background to your lie. If you're ever going to be a scammer for a career, quit now. You suck.

Unregistered
    Hey I don't think people should be talking like that to a 13 year old let's not forget how young that actually is. But Eric you have to understand that people work very hard for their money and i'd you would like some of the benefits, you can earn the money by shoveling peoples driveways or mowing lawns small things that will earn you some money. But please don't go on a public forum and ask strangers for money because it's rude and very dangerous to give your email out to anybody. Lots of creeps out there

Unregistered

Type this link

I. Can get you I tunes cards codes for free. Type MyfreeitunesCodes.com

https://myfreeitunescodes.com/get-your-itunes-code/

Good lick erick you adults are worst then this kid. Calling him names grow up u don't know his leaving sutiacion oh he is rich because he is using internet. Please