Thread: computer illiterate

Rhino Keeper

Arrow computer illiterate

Okay how do I find the new version of bakery story? It isn't in the play store. Also my games don't work well enough to download from there as they are always force closing I cannot even play re at all any more bakery works seventy percent of the time. Sigh anyone knows why?

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like the best thing to do is delete and reinstall it's scary but it works all is saved BUT take a screen shot of your bakery to document the coins/gems etc in your place before doing it. I'm on iOS and have done before.

Executive Chef
    for some reason spring version didn't show up for me in top search results for Bakery Story on play store either--i just clicked on a different version of BS, and then tapped "see more games from this developer" to find it. there's also a link in the thread for the update (sorry, i don't know what page it's on) that you can use to download.

as for the force closing, i only ever had that issue with dragon story, but i totally gave up on that game, so i'm not able to be helpful, sorry! but is the memory on your device practically full?