Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook challenge?!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I was surprised and very annoyed to find Franz challenging me to join Facebook, with a new recipe as a reward. I have no intention of setting up a Facebook account, as I dislike it intensely - and I have used it before, through work, so I am aware of how it works, what it's like, etc etc. I know I can just ignore this challenge, but I don't think the game has been improved by having such a strong bias towards social media. Why should those of us who choose not to use Facebook have parts of the game denied to us?
    I am in total agreement Cesar49. Discrimination against youngsters too. My two Grandchildren (aged 11 and 9) have stopped playing. I hate to see a locked goal in oven which I cannot open. Another case of moving the goal posts.

Farm Supplier
    Still trying to decide whether my cat (which I don't have yet) needs a facebook account..
    To help me decide, if it is really worth it: Could someone please post details on the cheese fondue?
    Cooking time, servings, income?

Rhino Keeper
    Courtesy of my dog. The big hands are gone and all the Facebook promotional nonsense is gone too. Not like I have any friends on Facebook to play with., at least I don't have to see it anymore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	19717

Executive Chef
    I actually was happy to get the recipe,thank you TL(and now shielding myself from other restaurant owners throwing eggs at me)

Rhino Keeper
    Um...I'm connected to FB, but I still have to use quick serves to get the recipe. Are others getting it by simply connecting?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    Um...I'm connected to FB, but I still have to use quick serves to get the recipe. Are others getting it by simply connecting?
    Try logging out of Facebook on your device as well as within the game, force close the game, go back into the game and connect to Facebook again. It should instantly unlock for you then.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Try logging out of Facebook on your device as well as within the game, force close the game, go back into the game and connect to Facebook again. It should instantly unlock for you then.
    I tried it a couple times, no luck. shows I still need to use 5 more serves to unlock. I don't want to ask my Facebook friends for them...maybe I will try a new profile and see if that works.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    I tried it a couple times, no luck. shows I still need to use 5 more serves to unlock. I don't want to ask my Facebook friends for them...maybe I will try a new profile and see if that works.
    I'm sorry it isn't working for you. All I had to do was click my Facebook on/off in the game and it unlocked the recipe. I don't recall needing any quick serves, as I normally have none or at best 2, so it is odd that you need them. Maybe you should send an email to support@teamlava so they can look at your game. It shouldn't be as difficult as it sounds like it is for your game.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate facebook too, I now have a fake one because all my games insisted I link up. This game gives you a free fondue recipe when you link to facebook.

Executive Chef
    I didn't connected my facebook to RS2 so I could receive a new recipe, so the goal stayed in my game, until now.

I just notice that I don't have this goal anymore and I have the recipe reward unlocked and I'm currently cooking it because I'm still doing the Event: Tropical Cruise Catering and the event "asked" me to cook this recipe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast