Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost in Translation goal bug - TL helpppppp me!!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Lost in Translation goal bug - TL helpppppp me!!

The Lost in Translation goal requires 10 magic pages to be completed but I cant complete this goal. My inventory shows 1 fine parchment and 10 magic inks. I had 10 of each and I had acquired them in the precursor goals in the following manner:

I have previously completed the Translator's Tome goal (2 iron binding, 10 magic pages and 1 leather cover). I crafted everything except the very last magic page which i bought for 5 gems.

Concurrently I was also doing the Magic Ink and Pages goal ( brew 10 magic ink and make 10 fine parchments). I crafted 9 magic ink and made 10 fine parchments. I completed the Translator's Tome first and then finished this goal by buying the 10th magic ink for 5gems.

So now I have received the Lost in Translation goal. Why does my game recognises the 10 magic inks but only 1 fine parchment in my storage? I cant make anymore fine parchments as this option is no longer available in my workshop. Please fix and recognise the 10 parchments I have already made!

Thanks for the Information, and I have fixed your account. The team is aware of this Goal issue and are working on it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingMonkee View Post
    Thanks for the Information, and I have fixed your account. The team is aware of this Goal issue and are working on it.
    Thank you, FlyingMonkee! I now have 10 parchments and can also see the option to craft in the workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    I used the 10 parchments and 10 magic ink to craft 10 magic pages for the Lost in Translation goal.

On completion this has brought up another goal, but it is Translator's Tome Goal. I have already done this goal! My inventory shows 0 iron binding, 10 magic pages and 0 leather cover. It will take me only a few minutes to craft iron bindings and leather cover but I am running low on resources now and would rather not spend another 4 hours to craft the tome again.

FlyingMonkee, could you please look into my game again. If possible, please recognise that Ive already completed the Translators Tome goal. Many thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by floramina View Post
    I used the 10 parchments and 10 magic ink to craft 10 magic pages for the Lost in Translation goal.

On completion this has brought up another goal, but it is Translator's Tome Goal. I have already done this goal! My inventory shows 0 iron binding, 10 magic pages and 0 leather cover. It will take me only a few minutes to craft iron bindings and leather cover but I am running low on resources now and would rather not spend another 4 hours to craft the tome again.

FlyingMonkee, could you please look into my game again. If possible, please recognise that Ive already completed the Translators Tome goal. Many thanks
    Correction - the name of the new goal is Making the Tome. It is exactly the same as Translators Tome goal, that is to craft the Tome using 2 iron bindings, 10 magic pages and 1 leather cover. Do we have to craft the Tome twice? or is is a bug?

Yes you will have to craft it twice.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem. I made 10 papers+10 inc and finished the tome. When that was done, I got a new mission: translation. Make 10 papers+inc. I looked in the workshop, finest parchment was gone and also magic inc in the potionshop. Now, I still can't make the inc but the parchment works. Is it a bug or am I supposed to do everything all over again? This is the only mission on my list, so I'm kind of stuck. Please help me

Farm Supplier
    Correction: The name of the goal is lost in the translation ( make 10 magic pages) and it's the same name as the goal before ( only difference, make 10 "parchments" + 10 inc)

There was a fix that was pushed and you should be able to make the Fine Parchment Papers, and yes, you will have to craft the Tome twice.

Quote Originally Posted by jangolina78 View Post
    I have the same problem. I made 10 papers+10 inc and finished the tome. When that was done, I got a new mission: translation. Make 10 papers+inc. I looked in the workshop, finest parchment was gone and also magic inc in the potionshop. Now, I still can't make the inc but the parchment works. Is it a bug or am I supposed to do everything all over again? This is the only mission on my list, so I'm kind of stuck. Please help me

Farm Supplier
    I still can't make magic inc ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast