Thread: Onto Round 2 - Goal Bug

Nightclub Owner

Onto Round 2 - Goal Bug

On my 2tina account I'm at this stage of the Anniversary Goals and no matter what I do, I cannot pass it. Last night, this morning, and now again tonight, I've gone to the Jousting Arena and started to decimate this beast, but right when I'm going in for the ****, the game will do a "loading" and instead of the green fangbeast, a troll will now be in its spot.

I can do anything and everything in my game without it reloading on me, BUT, I cannot finish defeating this beast without the game resetting and removing him by placing a troll in his spot. It is getting both frustrating and annoying as it is obviously some type of bug within this goal that is preventing me from defeating him, since I'm able to do all other activities within the game but fight him to completion.

I can **** every other fangbeast, dire boar, troll, and skunkupine that stops me from doing an activity and the game doesn't reload on me, but when I try to fight this particular beast to pass this goal, it does a reload for no apparent reason.

Can you please look into this issue and have it resolved? I can't even skip the goal with gems as that isn't an option. I'm literally stuck with no way of moving forward since he disappears right as I'm about to **** him and drops a useless troll in his spot.

Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Hmmm, it let me pass this time. I even took pictures of each hit just in case, but when it came to the last one, it actually stuck and I defeated him. Did someone fix it or was he afraid of me tattling on him?

Anyways, I finally got passed him and if nobody had looked into it, you may want to check it anyways, as it shouldn't have been doing that and maybe the next person that ends up at this goal won't go through what I did.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

The Honorable Panda
    Glad to see you got fixed. I will flag the thread .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Glad to see you got fixed. I will flag the thread .
    Thanks! I wonder if it is because of another goal chain I was working on in parallel? Troll Tribe # 4 and I was at Step 2 "March of the Dire Boars" and had to give one more Silver Ore...I did that and then I got Step 3 "Soldiers March, Trolls..." and did that, and then got stopped at Step 4 "Being Ousted Isn't So Bad" as it needs 30 neighbor requests. It was when I got stopped here that I attempted to fight the green fangbeast again, so maybe that was the problem???? I had to get past a certain area of Troll Tribe 4?

I know it sounds insane, and I'm probably way off base, but when these goals first came out how many had to do them at the same time? I'm way behind on this account, and it's the only thing I can think of as to why it suddenly let me pass, if TL hadn't looked into it before I tried again.

*shrugs*