Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold wing treasure value pack - can't buy second Goldwing?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Goldwing Dragon package had an issue regarding Treasure type limits where the Dragon could not be removed from storage. The pack has been replaced with the Samurai Dragon pack for this promotion. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe it's better this way. I'm not the least bit tempted by Samurai Dragon.
    I have 18 champs already. I'll keep my money.

Same here! I was seriously considering to buy an AppStore Card tomorrow (it's curently the middle of night where I live) and I just saw the switch! I'm disgusting! But the one who has the most to lose is TL. Too bad for them! XP XP XP

Thank you TL! Thanks to you I'll save 20? because I'll NEVER pay, whatever the price, for a stupid Samourai Dragon, some food that I can easily get and useless money (I've already almost 150 000 000).

Host(ess)
    I'm so mad about this I was super excited to come home tonight and buy this wow thanks why don't u fix the problem and offer it again that's unfair I don't want another champion dragon we can win them all the time.

Frustrated player

If I'm not mistaken, Samourai Dragon is not even a Champion type. It's just a three ultracommonplace types (Red, Blue and Purple if my memory's correct)! It's really frustrating! Why don't just replace the pack for those who already have the Goldwing? After all, it is not as if TL had always treated all the players in the same way!

Executive Chef
    Yep. Was totally prepared to buy this when I got home from work and saw they changed it. Don't need anymore champs, thanks. Just saved $20

Fashion Designer
    I am equally disgusted as many players here tonight, but for the record: samurai is not, i repeat NOT a champion. It's a triple type dragon purple, yellow and red. Just to set it straight and disgust the players some more. (Sorry for this)
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Farm Supplier
    I bought the Goldwing value pack. I didn't have a Goldwing. I quickly got it out of storage and put it on the nest where it sat for several hours. I bought a new treasure habitat for my new Goldwing. I fed my Moonlight dragon the 25,000 apples. I couldn't find the 4-dragon habitat anywhere. Now my Goldwing is gone. I already had a Samari Dragon - I NEVER would have bought one. I want my Goldwing back and the habitat I purchased!!!!!!!!!
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes I feel sorry for TL. It seems like no matter what they do - no one is satisfied (me included). Lol, if TL was one person, they would crumble. I was actually considering buying the Goldwing pack, it might have actually reminded me to collect from my forbidden dragon EVERYDAY! I always forget...oops
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-10-15 at 06:46 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    I bought the Goldwing value pack. I didn't have a Goldwing. I quickly got it out of storage and put it on the nest where it sat for several hours. I bought a new treasure habitat for my new Goldwing. I fed my Moonlight dragon the 25,000 apples. I couldn't find the 4-dragon habitat anywhere. Now my Goldwing is gone. I already had a Samari Dragon - I NEVER would have bought one. I want my Goldwing back and the habitat I purchased!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry about this! Please email support@teamlava.com with your receipt and Storm8 ID. Please send me a private message with the ticket number.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast